Global Posts
    117 Global Posts
    Until about a month ago, my bluetooth worked perfectly.Synced with ease. To connect, I would just push the button on the bluetooth and wait for a confirming high pitch beep. Then the two units would stay connected without a problem.I would hear clearly, and the same on the other end. But now there are two problems. The first problem is when I push the button on the headset(after charging or being out of range),I hear a lower toned beep.But the two units don't sync right away.I have to initiate a call for it to pair sometimes.The second problem is my microphone doesn't work, as if the headset is in a mute mode.But I can hear perfectly.The first problem is 100% of the time and the second problem is about 55-70% of the time.In other words, I can clearly hear people saying hello, hello, hello are you there?Not good. Any suggestions would help.
    thanks, the duck
    I experience these two problems, the second less frequently than you (my wife hates that annoying one). No solutions yet that I have found, except issue #2 may be headset related. I experience it with my Moto H500, but not the old beat up Treo Wireless Headset (still working after being closed in car door, washed and dried).

Sorry I wasn't much help. Just commiserating.
    Visor-->Visor Phone-->Treo 180-->Treo 270-->Treo 600-->Treo 650-->Treo 700P-->Treo 755P-->Centro-->Pre+-->Pre 2
    Global Posts
    117 Global Posts
    I thought of that. However, my bluetooth worked beautifully or perfectly or whatever for a long time. And I think it works on other units as it should. But thanks for the thought. Anyone else with this problem please speak up.
    thanks the duck