1.    #1  
    At pocket-tunes.com you can upgrade from Pocket Tunes Basic 3.X Pocket Tunes Basic 4.X for $12.95. Or Pocket Tunes Basic 3.X Pocket Tunes Deluxe 4.X for $29.95. I have a new 755p, Im pretty sure it has Pocket Tunes Basic 3.9x. I dont know which one to pick from. Hopefully The cheaper one. Can anyone help me out....Z
    In my mind, no question about it. Spring for the Pocket Tunes 4 Deluxe, you will be able to play more sound formats and you will also get the internet radio option. It is so worth it. and yes you do have PT basic 3 on your 755.
    Last edited by dollface; 04/15/2008 at 06:55 AM.
    Sprint Treo 755p (blue) with SanDisk 2GB miniSD card. some of my apps installed: TakephOne, DateBk6, 2Day, 4Cast, BellTime 1.0, Palm PDF, Pocket Tunes Deluxe, Kinoma 4, TCPMP, Webmessenger, Card Reader, Slingplayer Mobile, Mobipocket Reader, PS Memo, Virtual Piano, Resco Backup, Cleanup, Uninstall, Destaller, Virtual Piano, Favogo, Snap, Thesaurus, TryDA, Colorize, ChatterEmail, DBFixit, Icon Manager, Noah Pro Dictionary, zLauncher, FileZ, RNS Cuckoo Clock, 25 games.
    have you looked at the help/about screen in pTunes? It will show the release you have.

Ben
  4.    #4  
    So once I purchace pt delux, do I need to pay a subscription fee like I do w/sirius?
    No. Just make sure you have a data plan if you play with the Internet. Ben
    Its worth having the Deluxe version...I use it all the time.
    "A man who drinks only water, has something to hide to his fellow man."

My beer blogs:

Rev. Rhino on Flickr

Rev. Rhino on Twitter
    plus the deluxe version gives you the option to play around with skins.. some skins can show your album art of each song ..
    Quote Originally Posted by syphex View Post
    plus the deluxe version gives you the option to play around with skins.. some skins can show your album art of each song ..
    Love those skins for PT! I must have about 10 of them that I rotate (I bore easily) and several of them do show the album art with the song playing. Very cool. I'm using the New Winamp skin right now.
    Sprint Treo 755p (blue) with SanDisk 2GB miniSD card. some of my apps installed: TakephOne, DateBk6, 2Day, 4Cast, BellTime 1.0, Palm PDF, Pocket Tunes Deluxe, Kinoma 4, TCPMP, Webmessenger, Card Reader, Slingplayer Mobile, Mobipocket Reader, PS Memo, Virtual Piano, Resco Backup, Cleanup, Uninstall, Destaller, Virtual Piano, Favogo, Snap, Thesaurus, TryDA, Colorize, ChatterEmail, DBFixit, Icon Manager, Noah Pro Dictionary, zLauncher, FileZ, RNS Cuckoo Clock, 25 games.
  9.    #9  
    cool its mine....tanx
    Hey can PocketTunes take an RSS feed in order to play podcasts like Kinoma can?
    Pockettunes deluxe is sooo worth it for the skins and the internet radio. I saved a live365 playlist and I let that play on my pTunes. Its even better than the computer version, on computer I have to sign on all the time but with pTunes I just choose and go.
    Quote Originally Posted by LupeValenz View Post
    Pockettunes deluxe is sooo worth it for the skins and the internet radio. I saved a live365 playlist and I let that play on my pTunes. Its even better than the computer version, on computer I have to sign on all the time but with pTunes I just choose and go.
    can you detail how you saved that live365 playlist?? I like that website. thank you