1.    #1  
    I've had my phone a couple of weeks now, and at least 3 times I've discovered the phone's clock is not keeping correct time. In each case the phone has been on. Switching back and forth between screens does not make a difference. Today I even got a text at 11:30 but my phone was still reading 11:02 (though the time stamp on the text read 11:30). The only thing that helps is turning the phone off and then back on. The problem is, I use my phone instead of a watch so I rely on it for the time. I've had AT&T for years now and never had this problem.
    Anyone have any thoughts?
    Do you have it set to set the time to the network?

Ben
    I use Palmaro Clock Wireless and my clock is synced each night automatically.
    Mike
  4.    #4  
    Yes, I do have it set to automatically update time, date and time zone. Also, I neglected to mention that when this happens, I always see that all coverage bars show as available. Could it be a hardware issue?
    I would guess that one of the towers aroudn you is off (timewise)
    Unless you are in an area that has coverage from outside of your time zone...in the old days wandering time meant a bad battery, though not likely here. If it does not keep time, then I would seek medical assistance for it.

I saw this on my 600, but the 650, 700P, 700w and Centros have not shown this.

Ben
    I've had this too on my unlocked UK GSM Centro. Happened only twice; reset the time and then within fifteen minutes it was five minutes out! Seems to be OK now.

Austin.
    Quote Originally Posted by austinmitchell View Post
    I've had this too on my unlocked UK GSM Centro. Happened only twice; reset the time and then within fifteen minutes it was five minutes out! Seems to be OK now.

Austin.

Same issue here with unlocked GSM in Australia.