1.    #1  
    hey would i need a memory card to download music to my centro i tried and i could download any music
    yes.
  3.    #3  
    ok thanks
    You can stream it over the internet if you have unlimited data.
    NiceGPSuperior1 is a free GPS program, now with the ability to save your map! Get more info here. It's free! If you like this app and want to encourage development, you can donate from the web page link.

NiceDrudgeReader is a fast, simple reader for The Drudge Report. It is only $0.99, so check it out, too! More info here.

Search for "Nice" in the app catalog to see all my apps.
  5.    #5  
    thanks i have been listen to ptunes over the internet and i just want to add some of music i have download onto my phone
    Global Posts
    565 Global Posts
    You certainly can, however keep in mind whenever you use a new card you have to open Ptunes and let it auto-scan the card. It does this to automatically detect compatible files and sorts metadata out so you can play tunes based on artist, album, etc.

If your card gets full and you don't use Ptunes regularly, next time you do Ptunes will make your Centro run out of memory (because of the new many files it has go to through) and you won't be able to use it unless you clean the memory card and start afresh.
    Ode to the Treo Pro: you had to look so good, you had to be HTC in disguise...