Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    I am interested in beta testing
    Eric "FerretBOY" T.
    Sprint Centro in Black - Stewie skin on top. (What the Deuce???)
    Running Lightspeed for battery and CPU boost.

"Welcome to Sprint . . . Sorry, you live in a backwater area that doesn't support EVDO . . . You lose . . . Please HOLD, while we place you on HOLD!!"

If G-D didnt want man to have a treo, he wouldnt give us opposable thumbs to type on its keyboard !
    Global Posts
    192 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by OLD_HATCH View Post
    Who's your carrier?

I think its carrier specific. If your on Sprint like me I think we'll be out of luck on that one since Sprint likes to be the middle man just like the do with sms and pictures sent.
    I guess you were talking to me. I'm on Sprint. What does being on Sprint have to do with email addresses coming in on texts and being filtered?
    Quote Originally Posted by NachoB View Post
    Can you add an options page somewhere for the user to define what to do with calls/sms when Callblock mode is set to only allow VIP's?
    Quote Originally Posted by Wang View Post
    Emm... what do you mean?
    I mean, so I can program what I want callblock to do if I set the mode to Allow VIPs Only (or Block All for that matter). I might want to Block non VIP calls (pick up/hang up) and delete non VIP sms rather than sending to voicemail and ignoring SMS.

Do you know why my sms was allowed to come in even though I wasn't set as a VIP?
    Does your phone number also belong to a VIP Group (category)?
    My phone number does not belong to a VIP Group (I have no groups setup as VIP) so I don't know why SMS was allowed to come thru.
    If you found my post useful then please sign up for a Dropbox Account, I could use the extra 250mb of storage.

HOW TO: Zip/Unzip via Pre/Pixi using Terminal
    HOW TO: Modify DTMF audio (webOS 1.4.5 or earlier)
    Palm Pre wallpapers
    Hi Wang,

I have Call Block version 1.32, registered, for my Treo 755p. If I upgrade to the latest version, is it free or not? Thanks, Casey.
    Casey
    Sprint 755p, 700p, 650 - I am not a geek! Really!
    According to this thread, $9.95 to upgrade.
    Well, go to page 2 for more details as your upgrade might be free depending on where you bought your copy from.
    Nacho, thanks for your reply. Actually, I just now ended up paying $16.95 for the ringtone version. I've had CallBlock for over a year now, and it's been increasingly more useful as I get more spam calls to my cell phone lately.

Also, another reason I wanted to get an upgrade is for the ringtone version. Plus, I read in the description that the latest version no longer lights up (rings/beeps) my Treo phone when an incoming spam call comes in, even though the number is on my list. I always found this annoying that it wakes up my phone, if even for a moment. If I read the description correctly, this latest version will not do this which will be a welcome improvement.

Lastly, I originally paid for version 1.15 and 1.32 through Palmgear.com which apparently no longer exists. So I just went ahead and paid for the latest version through TreoCentral.com's application store.
    Casey
    Sprint 755p, 700p, 650 - I am not a geek! Really!
  8.    #88  
    It's free upgrade for purchase made on/after Oct, 17th 2007. Otherwise it will be $9.95 for the upgrade.

Please write to me at support@wishsolutions.com if you have problem getting your free upgrade key or getting the upgrade price.
    Where do I get the latest download and purchase this software?

Thanks
    Alicia

VERY happy user of these GREAT apps:

TAKEphONE, 2day, 4cast, 2dial.
    Also check out the
    TAKEphONE skins , TAKEphONE skins thread

Verizon Treo 755p
    Wang,
    Is 2.1 still at beta 1?
    me 2 still waiting for long time now for the following FEATURES with version 2.x :

Option to automatic response by SMS to blocked SMS or calls
    Option to automatic response by SMS to missed calls
    Option to automatic response by SMS to incoming SMS
    Option to protect with a password
    Quote Originally Posted by number1 View Post
    me 2 still waiting for long time now for the following FEATURES with version 2.x :

Option to protect with a password
    thats implemented in the beta
    Quote Originally Posted by OLD_HATCH View Post
    thats implemented in the beta
    Implemented only for Callblock basic !!
    I can assign mp3 ringtones in 2.1 beta 1.
    Last edited by NachoB; 11/24/2008 at 05:37 AM.
    If you found my post useful then please sign up for a Dropbox Account, I could use the extra 250mb of storage.

HOW TO: Zip/Unzip via Pre/Pixi using Terminal
    HOW TO: Modify DTMF audio (webOS 1.4.5 or earlier)
    Palm Pre wallpapers
  16.    #96  
    Wang,
    Is 2.1 still at beta 1?
    There's a beta 2 http://www.wishsolutions.com/beta/CallBlockV21B02.prc with a minor compatibility fix. You shouldn't need this beta if you're not experiencing any problem with Butler's keyguard. (ie. the problem with sms ringtone stops as soon as Butler's keyguard turns off the screen)

As for the progress on V2.1 release, I'll futher implement the following only:

1. Show blocked calls in built-in phone call log.
    2. Add a new blocking method - Silent mode (you'll get the incoming call screen but ringtone is muted)

I'll put the rest of the requests to V2.2.

There will be delay on the V2.1 release (sometime in Q1/2009) but I'll try my best to get it release sooner.

Thanks.
    Glad to hear your still working on it.
    2. Add a new blocking method - Silent mode (you'll get the incoming call screen but ringtone is muted)

I'll put the rest of the requests to V2.2.

There will be delay on the V2.1 release (sometime in Q1/2009) but I'll try my best to get it release sooner.

Thanks.
    YYYYYYYEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSS!!! I can't wait! Thanks for still considering this!

VERY happy user of these GREAT apps:

TAKEphONE, 2day, 4cast, 2dial.
    Also check out the
    TAKEphONE skins , TAKEphONE skins thread

Verizon Treo 755p
    Global Posts
    92 Global Posts
    I decided to go ahead and purchase the basic software largely to dispose of annoying solicitor/commerical calls. I have a Treo 700p that I use the same name for any incoming calls I don't want (like "JUNK") when they come in - I add the numbers to the contact list. The software allowed me to add those as a group from Contacts so I didn't have to input all the info individually, which I appreciated.

I was concerned the program might not be compatible with CallRec when I saw the warning screens on installation, but it appears to have installed properly and isn't interfering with CallRec.

So far, so good. Thanks.
    I'm using CallBlock Ringtone Edition 2.0. Is there any beta version (2.1 or 2.2) of it available?
    Thanks!
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345