Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Hi Wang

What is the upgrade fee for 1.53 users?
  2.    #22  
    Yup, forgot to mention about the upgrade...

Ringtone edition - upgrade from V1.xx is $9.95. Free upgrade for purchase made within the past six months. Now, if you've purchase the previous version from Mobihand (or its networks, such as TC store), go get your free upgrade registration key from their sites. For purchases other than from Mobihand, please contact me through my support email and attach your proof of purchase to obtain the key.

Basic edition - no upgrade available.
    I just upgraded to from 1.53 to verson 2.0 - thanks wang.. its a nice program
  4.    #24  
    Thanks for the purchase. Anyway, I just pm the replacement key you requested.

Thanks.
    Global Posts
    44 Global Posts
    Is there a changelog for version 2? I just upgraded fro 1.53 to 2.0.
    Last edited by ralvy; 04/19/2008 at 10:35 AM.
  6.    #26  
    No version 2 change log. But hey, thanks for reminding me to update the faq.

The list of new features/changes is available here at http://wishsolutions.com/faq.html
    i have used ver 1.53 and now im using ver 2.0 with a sprint 755 and it works flawlessly no delay
    I installed CallBlock over the weekend and noticed that my battery life dropped considerably while it was running (AT&T Centro). From a full charge (green light) my battery would be at 20% in just a few hours, with few calls, but hourly email checks). Normally my battery in the same configuration would last more then a day without even a top up.

I configured the blocking for all calls not in contacts.

At first I thought perhaps my battery had failed, but as soon as I deleted CB from, my battery life returned to normal.

Anyone else notice something similar?
    Palm Pro -> PIII Upgrade Card -> Palm Vx w/ Minstrel-Omnisky -> Tungsten | T -> Treo 650 -> Centro
    Global Posts
    32 Global Posts
    I block all private calls plus all not in contacts & everything seems normal.

On a side note, I do really wish CallBlock had the option to log blocked calls in the normal call log so I could quickly & easily check all calls in one place since I also block most of my family so it's kinda important to know when they call even if I don't want to talk to them. :-D
    I've been looking for a Call blocking app, and this seems to be what I am looking for.

My needs are simple........ I have ringtones set for different groups. During the week (while at work), I would like to allow co-workers, (whether it's a call or SMS). All other calls/SMS I would like to just 'silence' the ringtones, but NOT block calls/SMS. Is this possible? Is there a manual available for this app?

VERY happy user of these GREAT apps:

TAKEphONE, 2day, 4cast, 2dial.
    Also check out the
    TAKEphONE skins , TAKEphONE skins thread

Verizon Treo 755p
    Yes it does this Del.

Its actually one of the more simpler programs so its pretty intuative to use. I purchased the ringtone edition after using the free version for a while. I had to upgrade because apparantly someone was mistakenly giving my number as there own.

The developer responds in a pretty timely manner if you email support too.
    Thanks OLD_HATCH. Do you know if there's a manual available? There wasn't one included in the trial zip. I'd like to read the manual just to be sure it does what I'm wanting. Not that I don't believe you, LOL! But I really want to just 'silence' all other ringtones (not block) EXCEPT the ones in my category: "Co-workers" during the week.

Also check out the

Verizon Treo 755p
    I dont think there was a manual. Theres some help in the info sections of different sections but I think thats it.
    Thanks again OLD_HATCH! I dl-ed CallBlock the other day, but then uninstalled it because I was having other issues with my Treo (not CallBlock related), and thought I was going to have to do a hard re-set. But I managed to figure out my problem, and didn't have to hard re-set after all....... whew!!

I think I'll dl CallBlock again and poke around and see what I can figure out.

Also check out the

Verizon Treo 755p
    Del,
    You get callblock up and working?
    Hopefully you've figured out to configure your call blocking by Group and not Individual.
    If you found my post useful then please sign up for a Dropbox Account, I could use the extra 250mb of storage.

HOW TO: Zip/Unzip via Pre/Pixi using Terminal
    HOW TO: Modify DTMF audio (webOS 1.4.5 or earlier)
    Palm Pre wallpapers
    Nope, I haven't really had a chance to mess around with it yet. By looking at it, it seems as if I can either "Allow" or "Block" calls. I don't want to "Block" ANY calls, I just want to silence some ringtones, and ONLY allow ringtones that I have set for my "Work" group during work hours.

Also check out the

Verizon Treo 755p
    I haven't done this but here's what I think would work. Put all the people you don't want to hear from while at work into a group (or different groups, doesn't matter as long as they're separate from the people you do want to hear from), define a schedule that will block calls during the hours you choose, then when you setup a group or groups to block, define the block method as either send to voicemal or ignore. With send to VM, the ring time will depend on what you set the Pick/hang wait time to in options (0-5 seconds). I have mine set to zero and it rings once for the calling party and then they're sent to VM. And with ignore it will ring normally for the calling party and then they'll get your VM. The calls you missed by blocking won't show up in the phones call log, you'll have to check Callblock's call log to see who called while blocking was enabled.
    So it will work as long as you don't set the Block method to "Block call" as that picks up and hangs up and they don't get sent to VM.
    If you found my post useful then please sign up for a Dropbox Account, I could use the extra 250mb of storage.

Palm Pre wallpapers
    Hmmmmmm.......... thanks NachoB, will have to give that a try. What about SMS? I don't want ANY to be blocked, just the ringtone to NOT be heard.

Also check out the

Verizon Treo 755p
    Set SMS to Ignore if you don't want it to sound or Show if you don't mind SMS coming in.

Palm Pre wallpapers
    Let me see if I got this right.....

Del, you want some callers to still call/sms etc and just not be heard correct? Do you still want to see the incoming call screen and or the sms pop up window?

If so theres a n option in the "Options" section that says "Show blocked notification". If you tick that and do as nacho suggested then youd have some notification of the sent to voicemail/ignored sms???

I havent set it up that way but i think it might work.

Or

NachoB you think maybe you could set up a schedule for a specific group then go back into the groups tab and select the default "no sound" for both calls ans sms in that group?

or would that just keep everyone in that group for ringin at all anytime they call?

I dont have another phone near me to try these settings out.

Del I think if its not doable its a great idea to contact the developer with. An option to only silence a specific group per schedule. If you dont have enough time I'll shoot them an email.
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast