Global Posts
    24 Global Posts
    Has anyone downloaded and installed this app? If so, how easy is it to use and install? Can it be installed on the SD Card? I'd like to get some feedback before I lay out $25 to try it out.
    Have you done a search for this application? The answer to your questions lies in the search and a bit of reading. There is really no reason for another thread of another thread of another thread.

Ben
    escarfo,
    i installed it to my sd card but everytime i executed the program, it moved to the main memory. i hadnt found any workaround.
    It runs fine from my SD card (Treo 650), and did not remain in RAM so long as I exited gracefully. But in the end, I moved it to RAM, so that I could use it from Blazer.
    Shneor
    Pre 3 on T-Mobile, 32gb Touchpad
    i'd like to know what this "graceful exit" involves. i'd like to try it out on my old treo
    I truly never thought you should run Kinoma on the card. On our 755's, Kinoma is locked into ROM.
    Sprint Treo 755p (blue) with SanDisk 2GB miniSD card. some of my apps installed: TakephOne, DateBk6, 2Day, 4Cast, BellTime 1.0, Palm PDF, Pocket Tunes Deluxe, Kinoma 4, TCPMP, Webmessenger, Card Reader, Slingplayer Mobile, Mobipocket Reader, PS Memo, Virtual Piano, Resco Backup, Cleanup, Uninstall, Destaller, Virtual Piano, Favogo, Snap, Thesaurus, TryDA, Colorize, ChatterEmail, DBFixit, Icon Manager, Noah Pro Dictionary, zLauncher, FileZ, RNS Cuckoo Clock, 25 games.
    Quote Originally Posted by jinx View Post
    i'd like to know what this "graceful exit" involves. i'd like to try it out on my old treo
    I just make sure I'm in a static screen (like the one that has "Media Guide" at the top) before exiting using the normal exit button (with what looks like a little house on it - the elongated one above the two left hand top buttons).
    Shneor
    Pre 3 on T-Mobile, 32gb Touchpad
    Quote Originally Posted by shneor View Post
    I just make sure I'm in a static screen (like the one that has "Media Guide" at the top) before exiting using the normal exit button (with what looks like a little house on it - the elongated one above the two left hand top buttons).
    doesnt work on my treo. i just launch kinoma from the card and this launching process moves the player straight to the phone memory.

but it not a problem any more since my treo has retired and i dont have to bother about how many bytes i still have left on the main memory.