Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Is the Hotsync Manager running on the computer? Sometimes I have to start it manually.
    NiceGPSuperior1 is a free GPS program, now with the ability to save your map! Get more info here. It's free! If you like this app and want to encourage development, you can donate from the web page link.

NiceDrudgeReader is a fast, simple reader for The Drudge Report. It is only $0.99, so check it out, too! More info here.

Search for "Nice" in the app catalog to see all my apps.
    or port selection if Bluetoothing it. Once in a while I have to restart the hot sync manager and a reset has also had to be done on occasion. Ben
    I was having a similar problem in XP Pro after I had been able to synch for months, but uninstalling the Palm Desktop software and reinstalling fixed the problem
    Quote Originally Posted by supasteve013 View Post
    so i've been having some problems syncing to my centro to my laptop...well i found out palm is not compatible with xp media edition..does anyone know a way to get around this?..anything!?!
    I was told the same thing with my TX that you can't get it to sync and there was no plans for Palm to fix it. So now I am on blackberry.
    Tritan

May the Pda be with you!!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12