Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by wheresmy600 View Post
    aren't they wired though?
    The original poster didn't say anything about wireless. My nephew bought the bluetooth and went through three pairs before he gave up. They kept going bad on him (bought them at Best Buy for over $100 each). I would think that most people that use an mp3 player use wired headphones.
    Kyocera 6035 > Kyocera 7135 > Treo 600 > Treo 650. All Verizon. Sprint Treo 755p, HTC Mogul & Centro
    Unlocked Treo 680 for trips outside Sprint's areas
    Global Posts
    59 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by wheresmy600 View Post
    I have gone mono BT with SAG with just one problem. SAG does not seem to want to play songs purchased thru online download. I tried using Sprint Music Manager and it worked initially but then stopped working. if anybody has workaround please posy!
    SAG won't work with a mono BT headset - it must be a stereo BT headset. As stated above, there are some headsets where you can remove the second earplug to get that mono BT feel (ie only one thing in one ear) but they are still stereo headsets nonetheless.
    Wai Leung
    Palm IIIx, Palm IIIc, Handspring Visor, GSPDA G18, T650
    "SAG won't work with a mono BT headset - it must be a stereo BT headset. As stated above, there are some headsets where you can remove the second earplug to get that mono BT feel (ie only one thing in one ear) but they are still stereo headsets nonetheless."

well it works for over 50 songs that I synched from cd's. the only thing it doesn't work for is downloaded music. Maybe it is stereo even thought its only one ear? its a Jabra 8040.
    John 3:16
  4.    #24  
    Quote Originally Posted by RickMG View Post
    The original poster didn't say anything about wireless. My nephew bought the bluetooth and went through three pairs before he gave up. They kept going bad on him (bought them at Best Buy for over $100 each). I would think that most people that use an mp3 player use wired headphones.
    I have been thinking about it though,and yikes I guess I will buy one of those cheapo $30 or less headsets thanks for the heads up.
    The 8040 is an A2DP headset (which is what SAG needs.)
    Can anyone link to a Ebay stero earbuds that would work with SAP and the Centro.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12