1.    #1  
    Well I've done everything and gotten my treo + PC hooked up completely for reverse DUN, but...when I try to test the connection on my treo it tries to "initialize" for a few seconds, then gives me a "error: serial # 0x030b". I am so close to having it hooked up but I just can't get that to work. Can someone help me?

Thanks!
    are you using softick ppp or bluetooth?
    6b 6f 63 6f 6d 61 6e 20 6f 66 20 63 64 6d 61 2d 64 65 76 2d 74 65 61 6d
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by kocoman View Post
    are you using softick ppp or bluetooth?
    Bluetooth .
    The palm should not do 'anything' expect the logo changes to from a BT icon into a 'computer' icon (IIRC)

are you able to connect normally (ie: with blazer?), are you sure your palm is disconnected when you connect with BT?

Also once connected, you would need to ping -n 5 google.com, otherwise the 'computer icon' will become a 'zzz' icon and then sometimes it doesn't reconnect..

Check your network settings to make sure it is using 'high speed wireless' and not some other thinggy.

check your 'connections/custom' settings also and maybe speed setting
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by kocoman View Post
    The palm should not do 'anything' expect the logo changes to from a BT icon into a 'computer' icon (IIRC)

are you able to connect normally (ie: with blazer?), are you sure your palm is disconnected when you connect with BT?

Also once connected, you would need to ping -n 5 google.com, otherwise the 'computer icon' will become a 'zzz' icon and then sometimes it doesn't reconnect..

Check your network settings to make sure it is using 'high speed wireless' and not some other thinggy.

check your 'connections/custom' settings also and maybe speed setting
    I have the phone radio turned off when I try to connect to the computer. (incase you didn't know I'm trying to connect to the internet on my PALM through the computer. Sharing the bluetooth from the computer to the phone).

Blazer doesn't do anything, probably because I still can't get it to connect to the computer.
    Oh yes... 'reverse' DUN...

you have to setup softick ppp I think. then have palm connect it as bluetooth serial port. (see some older tungsten T posts)

you would get some 10.0.0.1 ip I think.

I tried it in the past with my picoblue but it doesn't work on treo and sometimes not work with tungsten t..