1.    #1  
    Just got my awesome Treo 700p. It rocks and all, but I can't hotsync with my computer! The Treo didn't come with the installation CD so I don't have the 4.2 palm desktop software, only 4.1.1e or whatever it is from Palm's website. So anyways, I need 2 things.

1. How can I fix it so it will hotsync? I have it plugged in, WINDOWS recognizes it, but when I press the hotsync button and it starts trying, it cant' hotsync with the computer. I've tried everything, and yes, it is set to "cable/cradle hotsync" mode.

2. Where can I get the palm desktop 4.2 software?

Thanks in advance! Please reply quickly! :P.
    Go to Palm.com to the Support section and type in your model and it will take you to the support downloads for your model. Then just download the latest desktop.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by Treo Musketeers View Post
    Go to Palm.com to the Support section and type in your model and it will take you to the support downloads for your model. Then just download the latest desktop.
    It won't let me. It keeps only giving me that older version of palm desktop until I can install the newer version of palm desktop of the "Cd that came with your Treo" which mine didnt' come with >_>.

It won't let me download the latest one.
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by Vidiot View Post
    It won't let me. It keeps only giving me that older version of palm desktop until I can install the newer version of palm desktop of the "Cd that came with your Treo" which mine didnt' come with >_>.

It won't let me download the latest one.
    WOOT! Problem solved! Turned out I had to re-install the Palm Desktop software, for some reason.

Nevermind everyone!