1.    #1  
    I used an application called "BigClock" on my old palm. I tried to install it on my Centro, and it would not work. I then beamed the application to my Centro. When I started the application on my Centro, it crashed.

Is there a freeware application for the Centro that is similar to "BigClock" that allows you to set alarms, set timers, and function as a stopwatch?

Thank you
    click clock

treoalarm (is that free?)

watchmaker
    Quote Originally Posted by ron_ron_ron11 View Post
    I used an application called "BigClock" on my old palm. I tried to install it on my Centro, and it would not work. I then beamed the application to my Centro. When I started the application on my Centro, it crashed.

Is there a freeware application for the Centro that is similar to "BigClock" that allows you to set alarms, set timers, and function as a stopwatch?

Thank you
    Are you using BigClock version 2.83t (must be the "t" version).

http://www.freewarepalm.com/clock/bigclocktreo600.shtml

If you want more of a clock than a stopwatch then I second
    Watchmaker.

http://www.freewarepalm.com/clock/watchmaker.shtml
    TikTok is good : mikemccollister.com/palm

I also like Watchmaker.
    and there is also MobileClock - rmobile.ca.

Ben
    Has anyone ever seen a clock application that would play the Westminster chimes? In college I really enjoyed hearing the clock in the library tower chime on the quarter hour.
    Mark Bergman
    Is there any way to disable the auto power off to keep a clock app running? I'm thinking of keeping a clock running during meetings or presentations.
    Mark Bergman
    AlwaysOn.

Or Pap (Per App...which I think has been renamed to something else but I saw it on 1SRC).
    MobileClock has an always on feature. Ben
    Quote Originally Posted by johncc View Post
    Are you using BigClock version 2.83t (must be the "t" version).

http://www.freewarepalm.com/clock/bigclocktreo600.shtml
    Hi,

I installed this version (on my T3 I had used BigClock a lot and had been sad that my old T3 version wouldn't run on my Centro), but had to kick it out again:

With it installed, my Centro, when I hit PowerOff, would do a "20 second light show" - screen on for three seconds, then off for 17 seconds, then on for 3...

Anyone else with this effect on his/her Centro?

Regards,

Jochen
    Global Posts
    641 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark Bergman View Post
    Has anyone ever seen a clock application that would play the Westminster chimes? In college I really enjoyed hearing the clock in the library tower chime on the quarter hour.
    mobileclock can do this.
    Less than 400 posts to get my own little treo icon!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark Bergman View Post
    Is there any way to disable the auto power off to keep a clock app running? I'm thinking of keeping a clock running during meetings or presentations.
    Watchmaker has the option to keep power on as long as the battery level is higher than a certain level like 50%.