Global Posts
    418 Global Posts
    Tonight when I picked up my phone I noticed that my middle button no longer worked correctly, the down position is dead, very annoying. If I'm reading the warranty info, it claims that palm warranties the phone for 1 year. Has anyone had experience dealing with an issue like this? I assume it can be handled at a sprint store. Will they replace or repair the phone?

I could really care less, but atm I have no backup phone and it is pretty impossible to get along without a phone these days. I have the replacement warranty from sprint but I'm not gonna pay a 50 dollar deductible to replace something thats broken from no fault of my own. Any info in dealing with an issue like this with palm warranties would be appreciated.
    Global Posts
    418 Global Posts
    next time ill prob do a search first before posting
    I have never had a problem with the warranty. When the device has gotten ill and needed surgery or replacement, there has never been a problem.

Ben
    had the same problem. walked into a full fledged sprint store, walked out with a new phone no questions asked. felt like I could pluck out the center button.
    Pixi: Sold. Pre: Passed off to another rep. Touchpad: Just a toy until Cloud syncing arrives, and a better doc editor.
    Global Posts
    418 Global Posts
    Thanks for replies, im most concerned about being without a phone if they want to repair it... or with my luck they will only have pink ones in stock....
    they will just give you a new phone. if they don't have your particular color then either suck up the wait time for them to order one in or go to another store.
    Pixi: Sold. Pre: Passed off to another rep. Touchpad: Just a toy until Cloud syncing arrives, and a better doc editor.
    Global Posts
    418 Global Posts
    Have had additional problems now due to Sprints bad CS. Started a new thread. Thanks for previous replies.

http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...d.php?t=163358