Page 5 of 34 FirstFirst 1234567891015 ... LastLast
    I want to sumeraize my 5 post into 1

Bugs
    for me it sometmes resets when I go into Edit
    I cant get category "Unfiled" to show up, if there is a App in "Unfiled" it only show up in "ALL"

Suggestions:
    I will steal a few from above.
    Ability to change catrgorys wile dragging it to the info box
    Always go back to previous category when returing instead of "ALL" every time.
    some better way to load SD card apps into categorys
    Abilty to rename apps
    Get rid of bottom bar options
    Option for a tool bar on bottom using our own apps instead of what you have. In sense a quick launch tool bar (JUts like tool bar in ZLauncher)
    Larger fonts for top bar / time ( and am/pm time)

Looking good so far. cant wait for the next update.
    Last edited by VaccPalm; 04/13/2008 at 09:21 AM.
  2.    #82  
    Hello. Thank you everybody for the suggestions, I really appeciate the help.
    Plans for next beta:
    1. drag to -> will make app go to last spot on next page.
    2. allow unfiled category DONE
    3. save category on exit DONE
    4. ability to get rid of the bottom bar (likely, not certain)
    5. ability to Scan SD card for apps DONE
    6. home button will cycle through something (dunno what yet) DONE
    7. maybe renaming. maybe. there is a spot in the database for that already.
    8. non military time. and also bigger clock (likely)
    9. maybe something else i have forgotten.
    Last edited by ahsirg; 04/13/2008 at 12:47 PM.
    Whoo Hoo..

Can't Wait!!!

Can you please provide several download links including one of the PRC so I can install OTA? It will let me get my feedback to you MUCH faster as I don't replicate via cable very frequently.

Great work Keep it up.
    WOW . those are the most asked for suggestions. I for one cant wait.

Thought of one more suggestion
    The Ability to move apps from the phone to the SD card and back. Thats a pretty basic option of all the launchers I have used.

A suggestion with the SD Card , another launcher has the user create a category +card on the defualt launcher and that makes all the SD apps show up there and then the user moves them to the appropriate categorys. ALso having them show up in unfiled and then the user moves them to the apprapriate cateorys.
    Another option a launcher uses is to creat folders on the card that mimic the categorys on the phone. Say I have the game "Checkers" on my SD card . Well I make a folder under palm/lancher called "Games" (on the SD card) and put the PRC there and it will show up under the "Games" category on my phone (WIth the little plus symbol to let me know its on the card.)
    Last edited by VaccPalm; 04/13/2008 at 10:44 AM.
    Wow, this looks exactly like my Zlauncher set up with xPhone theme.
    Keep up the gud work!
    R
    Chan
    Treo 680 Mobitel GSM Sri Lanka.
    If it won't bog things down it would be great. Otherwize I'm fine with manual add/scan from card. I don't move apps to a card all that often and can always use filez

I would prefer an intuitive, elegent and speedy app. so far looks great.

keep up the great work
    I would prefer an intuitive, elegent and speedy app. so far looks great.

Again I agree with you
  8.    #88  
    Copying to-from card may appear. but not likely in the next beta.
    The card categorizing is not likely to appear at all, as I am afraid of its bugginess. There will also be a screen for quick categorizing (a-la Palm Launcher).
    There will also be a screen for quick categorizing (a-la Palm Launcher).

Sweet!
    Getting better and better.
    Quote Originally Posted by ahsirg View Post
    7. maybe renaming. maybe. there is a spot in the database for that already.
    Another way would be to extract the tAIN resource instead of using the database name...
    Another minor request - Could you put a keyboard shotcut for exit? I ask since it does not appear likely TL will support filtering and there are times when I want to quickly access the default "Applications" launcher to find something.

You hinted at an Icon Set Editor but IF you wanted to get us a chance to play with a large set could you import this set? Or allow TL to read TP Icon Sets? http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...phone+icon+set
  12.    #92  
    icefire, I am extracting the tAIN resource. The problem with treo is that it contains not only the standard Database and Database_enUS files, it also has carrier files like Database_SPCS_enUS and if Database_SPCS for example is missing the app name could be getting wrong

About iconsets. The icons MUST be 59x59 or 60x60 (or 59x60 and vice-versa). If you have such iconpacks (bmps) you could email them to me and I will put together a pack.
    Quote Originally Posted by ahsirg View Post
    icefire, I am extracting the tAIN resource. The problem with treo is that it contains not only the standard Database and Database_enUS files, it also has carrier files like Database_SPCS_enUS and if Database_SPCS for example is missing the app name could be getting wrong

About iconsets. The icons MUST be 59x59 or 60x60 (or 59x60 and vice-versa). If you have such iconpacks (bmps) you could email them to me and I will put together a pack.
    I dindn't realize that it was so complicated Looks great though!
    Hi.. you mentioned Categories was buggy. Would the alternative solution of dragging icon onto Catagory Icon opening the Edit Application SubMenu normally accessed from the Manage Applications panel?

It would also be fabulous to be able to refresh and/or force category definitions from the device.
    Quote Originally Posted by Treo Musketeers View Post
    Where did you get those icons, Italian? Some of those would nice to use with TL as well. So far, I've been liking this. To be honest, I had always felt that if someone liked the way an iphone looked, why not buy one, but this is fun. Also, I found out by accident, that even though TL assigns itself to the Home key, it didn't mess with my I8 launcher. I'm able to toggle between the two with subsequent pressed of the Home key. I have to hit the icon for the stock launcher to come up now, but I never use it anyway.

Looks like it came from freeiphoner.com it would be cool if that could be used to implement into the palm. I like how the icons at the bottom are staggered. (sure there is another name for that) but looks cool to me.
    Hi Ahsirg

I believe I found a bug. This has happened twice on my Sprint 700p and once (today) on my Centro.

When launching ZLink from TouchLauncher, the device will go to white screen and freeze.

So far, it's been only when launching ZLink and as I said, it happened twice on my 700p and once on my Centro. Otherwise, ZLink has launched fine from TouchLauncher. It appears to be real intermitten.

I have never had this white screen freeze when launching ZLink with Initiate Pro and the default launcher.

Quote Originally Posted by italiangspot View Post
    http://freeiphoner.com/wp-content/up...r-att-8525.jpg
    nice theme 4 iphone... can we push into palm.. haha

A set up like this would make would bring the OP some nice $ for his app.

Hi Ahsirg

Please disregard my post above about the white screen freeze being caused by TouchLauncher.

I found the problem and corrected it.....

My apologies....

anyone have any new snapshots of the way this program is sculpting... or does it still look the same as the first post?
  20.    #100  
    pretty much it looks the same as before.
    I am working on a new version. stay tuned please
Page 5 of 34 FirstFirst 1234567891015 ... LastLast