Page 34 of 34 FirstFirst ... 24293031323334
    Quote Originally Posted by RBallard View Post
    Not to hijack the thread, but there is a way ro solve your dilemma: you can frind a pretty sweet piece of freeware called "Apt" that, among *numerous* other things, can launch one or more apps right after a reset. I've got it set to launch Lightspeed, Noah Pro, LEDoff, and TL, in that order, thus allowing every reset to leave my phone in the same state it was in before.
    Thanks! If anybody knows how to set it up w/Apt, please let me know (either here or a private message to stay on topic). I tried that program before but couldn't figure it out -- I think the UI just wasn't friendly/intuitive enough. (Seemed a bit confusing.)

m505->650->755p with bluetooth, VoiceDialIt, Garmin GPS, PdaReach, skinUI, FontSmoother, TAKEphONE, 4cast, 2day, 2dial, TouchLauncher, TealWheel, Chatter, OperaMini, PowerHero, Butler, NVBackup, Destaller, Apt, Warden, CardReader, pTunes, CorePlayer, Kinoma, MunduRadio, Ringo, DateBk6, HandyShpr, PktQuicken, PearPrivacy, MegaCalc&Clock, KeyCaps755, AlwaysOn, LEDOff, PhoneDisconnect, WebLinks, McPhling, PalmPDF, eReader, some phwelo stuff & nearly 30 games, due to LinkStart, w/an 8GB card.
    Global Posts
    110 Global Posts
    Sorry, I didn't see your PM. I sent you one back, and we can go from there.
    Global Posts
    110 Global Posts
    Does anyone know what "Error 37: Invalid cursor operation" means?
    Does anyone know what "Error 37: Invalid cursor operation" means?
    It seems to me that I've seen that before...but to answer your question, no. (Sorry!)

m505->650->755p with bluetooth, VoiceDialIt, Garmin GPS, PdaReach, skinUI, FontSmoother, TAKEphONE, 4cast, 2day, 2dial, TouchLauncher, TealWheel, Chatter, OperaMini, PowerHero, Butler, NVBackup, Destaller, Apt, Warden, CardReader, pTunes, CorePlayer, Kinoma, MunduRadio, Ringo, DateBk6, HandyShpr, PktQuicken, PearPrivacy, MegaCalc&Clock, KeyCaps755, AlwaysOn, LEDOff, PhoneDisconnect, WebLinks, McPhling, PalmPDF, eReader, some phwelo stuff & nearly 30 games, due to LinkStart, w/an 8GB card.
    Global Posts
    110 Global Posts
    I'm bumping this thread up in the hopes someone may have an answer. If it helps anyone at all, I get this message every time I try to add an app to TL, which I can no loner do, almost like it's the reason why TL's not cooperating. Thoughts anyone?
    I'm bumping this thread up in the hopes someone may have an answer. If it helps anyone at all, I get this message every time I try to add an app to TL, which I can no loner do, almost like it's the reason why TL's not cooperating. Thoughts anyone?
    Try and add your app from the card, loaded from the computer, rather than hot syncing.
    Global Posts
    110 Global Posts
    That's where the problem is found actually. and to clarify, I'm using the term "loading" to mean getting something that's already on the RAM or SD card to simply show up within TL. The developer got back to me, suggesting I not only delete the DBs (per the FAQ), but reload the entire app. SO FAR, things seem to be OK. I'll keep you guys posted as I try loading something NEW onto the phone, and then into TL (to see if the problem's persisting).
    Global Posts
    110 Global Posts
    OK, so I got around to downloading a new app OTA, to the SD Card. I went into TL to get it to show in the launcher, only to get error 37 again, after deleting the App, icons, and DBs. I downloaded it fresh, and restored the icons via Resco.
  9.    #669  
    Sorry everyone if I am not active in this thread - really busy with my new job. Please write to my support in case of troubles I will reply by mail.
    2.4 with wiki/bing/etc searches is nearing. Just need to polish out some glitches.
    Ryan please please find me on an IM concerning your error
  10.    #670  
    2.4 has been released

- use different search engines like Bing, Ask, Wikipedia
    (press Menu->Help->Filter/Search in TouchLauncher to find out more)

- fixed critical errors (error 37 and others)

Special Price: $5.99 until Aug 15 on Mobihand
    Very nice -- thanks, Ryhor!!!

Without sounding grateful, could you add an option of "wa" for Wapedia. In lay man's terms it is the mobile version of Wikipedia, optimized for a phone/mobile device. Wikipedia doesn't always show up properly (almost never actually when I use it on my phone) and I find Wapedia better to use when I am seaching from my phone.

Thanks for your consideration, and continued development!

Quote Originally Posted by fanofdatreo View Post
    In lay man's terms it is the mobile version of Wikipedia, optimized for a phone/mobile device. Wikipedia doesn't always show up properly (almost never actually when I use it on my phone) and I find Wapedia better to use when I am seaching from my phone.
    FWIW: When browsing Wikipedia with Blazer, if you switch to 'Fast Mode' the page will load much easier to read and quite a bit faster. Make sure you have Menu>Preferences>General>Fast Mode>"Don't download images" Un-checked so the pictures still display, & you'll still get the full experience.

But I agree- considering this is a mobile app, Wiki should be dumped completely for Wapedia. it loads faster & is already formatted for mobile browsers.
  13.    #673  
    I've updated 2.4 to include wapedia
    download via the same links the build number should be 3706
    'wa Query' is the way to search wapedia
    Quote Originally Posted by ahsirg View Post
    I've updated 2.4 to include wapedia
    download via the same links the build number should be 3706
    'wa Query' is the way to search wapedia
    Thanks!!!

Very minor request: Could you please add an "Updates" or "Check for updates" drop-down in the menu list, which would then take you directly to the OTA (OTA Downloads) page? That way you can instantly get the update (or check for one), rather than the slightly convoluted (long) way of having to navigate to that page by first going to Blazer then clicking on the "OTA Downloads" link. (I realize it is not that big of a deal if you are doing it on a PC, I just think it would be much quicker if you are doing it from the device (Treo) itself. It would not only eliminate that extra step but also speed up some of the 'slowness' that occasionally happens (lag time) on the Treo.) Also, if you could add the date each software/application was updated on the OTA page that would help, too. I hope all of that made sense.

Thanks again for such a great application -- all the best!

I like TouchLauncher a lot and will purchase a regcode.
    On both my TX and Centro it works like a charm. However I do miss some important options!

Is there a workaround to hide the "All" and "Unfiled" categories? Or do I have to delete all categories and browse trough the "All" category?

Can I place icons from various icon packs in my own pack with the "TL Iconpack Creation Kit"?
    I think the switching from one pack to another pack is quite time consuming. Also loading 4.2 MB into RAM, with a lot of duplicates, is not what I call a "small footprint". Selecting separate icons from SD might be an option.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Marcel-X View Post
    Is there a workaround to hide the "All" and "Unfiled" categories? Or do I have to delete all categories and browse trough the "All" category?

Can I place icons from various icon packs in my own pack with the "TL Iconpack Creation Kit"?

I think the switching from one pack to another pack is quite time consuming. Also loading 4.2 MB into RAM, with a lot of duplicates, is not what I call a "small footprint". Selecting separate icons from SD might be an option.

Thanks
    I'm not quite sure if there is a work-around. Funny you should pose that question though, I used to wonder that myself a long time ago but was just too embarrassed to ask (if there is a work-around, it's got to be obvious, right?). (And a true "touch" application, like Apple's, would have no categories.)

I just took the time (an incredible amount of time!) to re-organize everything the way I would like to see it if I was swiping through, in the "All" category. Problem with that is you literally have to use a pen & paper (if you have a lot of apps) and it could easily take you over one hour, and not many people are willing to do that. (I'm pretty sure one user stopped using TL bec. he thought it was too time-consuming and/or difficult to arrange things.)

If you want to take the time, back to that again, you can take various icons from different packs and throw them into a pack you created. I understand your concerns on the small footprint -- wouldn't mind seeing things from the card myself (like TreoLauncher does). I finally got it to the way I wanted, with multiple packs, and just gave up.

But...I still like TouchLauncher the best.

Page 34 of 34 FirstFirst ... 24293031323334