Page 31 of 34 FirstFirst ... 21262728293031323334 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by ahsirg View Post
    fanofdatreo, thanks for the iconset I will post it today evening! And check your email I covered a lot of your questions there.

Will do!

And check your e-mail, too. I'll be sending you a new version of that set. I added a few more.

I added the "updates" to the prc in the previous post in the thread, as well as the screenshots.

EDIT:
    Quote Originally Posted by rossarnie View Post
    I don't use TL, so could you please upload the original (individual) icon images? They look great!
    TIA
    Would be happy to. It might be tomorrow or even the next day though. I keep adding icons (13 more now) to the original set.

BUT...didn't you used to use TL? I remember seeing your posts and, heck, you're even in the "thanks" section of the program.
    Last edited by fanofdatreo; 05/05/2009 at 09:10 PM.

m505->650->755p with bluetooth, VoiceDialIt, Garmin GPS, PdaReach, skinUI, FontSmoother, TAKEphONE, 4cast, 2day, 2dial, TouchLauncher, TealWheel, Chatter, OperaMini, PowerHero, Butler, NVBackup, Destaller, Apt, Warden, CardReader, pTunes, CorePlayer, Kinoma, MunduRadio, Ringo, DateBk6, HandyShpr, PktQuicken, PearPrivacy, MegaCalc&Clock, KeyCaps755, AlwaysOn, LEDOff, PhoneDisconnect, WebLinks, McPhling, PalmPDF, eReader, some phwelo stuff & nearly 30 games, due to LinkStart, w/an 8GB card.
    Quote Originally Posted by fanofdatreo View Post
    BUT...didn't you used to use TL? I remember seeing your posts and, heck, you're even in the "thanks" section of the program.
    I tried it, but just I found the process of setting it up - ordering the apps and assigning icons - was too time consuming.
    Quote Originally Posted by rossarnie View Post
    I tried it, but just I found the process of setting it up - ordering the apps and assigning icons - was too time consuming.
    I know what you are talking about. I'm a long-time user of TreoLauncher (2+ years) so I know where you are coming from. I spent (literally!) several hours arranging and assigning apps & icons this weekend in TouchLauncher, including writing things down on a piece of paper bec. I have over 100 icons/apps to organize. It's too bad things aren't as simple as TreoLauncher with categories & assigning icons (from .gif files on your SD card). If you don't mind me asking, what are you using? (I tried TealOS for a while but couldn't accept how the icons were produced/displayed.)

I realize most people wouldn't spend the amount of time I did (hence the interest in iPhones & similar, "simple" devices)...BUT...I decided to really give TouchLauncher a go, and I'm very happy I did! It is so much more powerful than TreoLauncher, and I just love the search feature. That has to be the coolest!

(As I think about it, I guess the assigning of icons isn't that big of a deal. It's rather simple. It's just that there aren't a lot of iconsets out there.)

Besides the small tweaks that I mentioned before (making the top bar transparent, allowing the user to change the color of the box when using the 5-way, and maybe changing that to just a line, like the underscore used in TreoLauncher), the only really big thing I would like to see added/implemented was what I mentioned in that long-winded post. Other than that I am very happy w/Touch Launcher. I'm glad I made the switch. I think this will be the launcher that "sticks."

BTW: I should be done w/my first iconset tonight (that is my goal anyway) but it may be tomorrow. After finishing it, updating the screenshots & prc on the previous page, and sending it to Ryhor, I'll post the bmp files for you. I don't know if you will be able to use them bec. they will have a black "ring" around them (if you remember they are displayed "transparently" in Touch Launcher) but I'll be happy to share them with you.

All the best.

Oh yeah, Ryhor: I've seen on iPhones that people can change "AT&T" to their name, at the top of the screen. I understand they have hacked into their iPhones but is that possible in TouchLauncher? It would be kind of neat to see that.
    Last edited by fanofdatreo; 05/07/2009 at 12:40 AM.

m505->650->755p with bluetooth, VoiceDialIt, Garmin GPS, PdaReach, skinUI, FontSmoother, TAKEphONE, 4cast, 2day, 2dial, TouchLauncher, TealWheel, Chatter, OperaMini, PowerHero, Butler, NVBackup, Destaller, Apt, Warden, CardReader, pTunes, CorePlayer, Kinoma, MunduRadio, Ringo, DateBk6, HandyShpr, PktQuicken, PearPrivacy, MegaCalc&Clock, KeyCaps755, AlwaysOn, LEDOff, PhoneDisconnect, WebLinks, McPhling, PalmPDF, eReader, some phwelo stuff & nearly 30 games, due to LinkStart, w/an 8GB card.
    Global Posts
    2,155 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by fanofdatreo View Post
    I don't know if you are having a problem (with your phone) or if doing it the other way is the only way it is done...but I only do it the way you said (going to the web site on the computer, downloading them and then hotsyncing (to RAM)). I have not had any problems (at all) doing it that way.

All the best.

Yep, when I got home, downloaded from the internet, hotsync'd and they showed up.
    Ok, gang, the FINAL version of my first iconset was posted, back in that other message (on page 30) and I sent a copy to Ryhor for the web site. You'll see some screenshots there (on page 30) to know what is in the set.

Rossarnie:

Here is the folder of bmps you requested.

FODT_bmps_from_TouchLauncher.zip - FileFactory
    Last edited by fanofdatreo; 05/07/2009 at 12:43 AM.

Global Posts
    110 Global Posts
    Does anyone know if that set's been posted yet for download?
    Quote Originally Posted by RBallard View Post
    Does anyone know if that set's been posted yet for download?
    If you're referring to (being posted on) Ryhor's web site, I don't know. (I'm mobile & very busy at the moment to check.)

If you haven't already gotten it, it is on the page before this (page 30) in the same thread. Were you having problems getting it from File Factory?

All the best.

Global Posts
    110 Global Posts
    The only place I know to get them from is his website. Is 'file factory' a different site?
    Quote Originally Posted by RBallard View Post
    The only place I know to get them from is his website. Is 'file factory' a different site?
    File Factory is just a file hosting site that I uploaded them to, so that everyone would have access to the iconset -- I mean, so you didn't have to wait for Ryhor to get a chance to post it on his web site. (Hope that made sense.)

Please follow this link:

fodt.prc - FileFactory
    Last edited by fanofdatreo; 05/08/2009 at 11:24 PM.

Ok, someone pointed out to me in an IM that I might have been a bit overzealous/aggressive/overlyexcited in throwing out my first iconset, as there was a problem with icon #19 (for Gamebox Classics). I have since corrected it, and added it to the two previous posts that show where you can get the iconset (as well as sending it to Ryhor).

So...if you don't need a perfect icon for Gamebox Classics, and you already have this iconset, then you don't need to download it (again).

If, however, you would like the better icon, I have fixed it AND included two "bonus" icons (#'s 49 & 50): Qbert & another option for GTS World Racing.

http://i679.photobucket.com/albums/v...958-231856.jpg

If anyone has any requests, I would be happy to make a (new) set, time permitting. Feel free to post or IM me.

Here is a preview (slightly smaller than the original) of the entire set on a more neutral (black) background...

http://i679.photobucket.com/albums/v...dt_preview.jpg

12.    #612  
    I have uploaded the iconset, thanks again fanofdatreo!
    TouchLauncher Iconsets | ahsirg's software developments

and also TouchLauncher is on sale for $5.99 until May 20
    I have uploaded the iconset, thanks again fanofdatreo!
    TouchLauncher Iconsets | ahsirg's software developments

and also TouchLauncher is on sale for $5.99 until May 20
    You're welcome! I'm working on some other sets, so stay tuned.

Sidebar: It appears that I removed the dynamic messaging icon, does anybody know how to bring that back? I just have the message icon/graphic (for the app), but it is not dynamic (keep track of new/unread messages).

14.    #614  
    Make sure the app is named "Nexter". TL checks for that as the default messaging is named "Nexter", or just do a rescan
    Make sure the app is named "Nexter". TL checks for that as the default messaging is named "Nexter", or just do a rescan
    So I could just rename it "Nexter" with App View?

Listed below is Part One of a two part icon set called Candy Milk. And below the graphic is the link to get the prc file. Here are the first 50 of the 100 icons...

http://i679.photobucket.com/albums/v...eo/preview.jpg

cm_1of2.prc - FileFactory

I may not be able to post Part 2 until tomorrow.

Looks like I had time. Here's Part 2 of 2...

http://i679.photobucket.com/albums/v...o/preview2.jpg

Get your copy here:

cm_2of2.prc - FileFactory

Ok, got the dynamic messaging icon back but it has a weird line after the # of unread messages. Anyone else have that happen before?

http://i679.photobucket.com/albums/v...9511-74959.jpg

http://i679.photobucket.com/albums/v...9511-75021.jpg

Say, Ryhor, since you've got the "dynamic" aspect to some of the icons (calendar & messaging), can that be added to e-mail? Of course I'm not a programmer so I don't know but I'm guessing since TAKEphONE can give the numerical e-mail counter, that with your ability to program/make dynamic icons, that it could be incorporated into an e-mail icon?

I don't think I'm the first person to wonder/make that request in this thread but would love to see that feature added to TouchLauncher, and wondering if that could be done.

All the best!

20.    #620  
    Good idea on Email, I'll see what I can do. As well as for the Clock. I like it.

Thanks for the new iconsets I will upload them asap just very short on time right now. Sorry.