Page 29 of 34 FirstFirst ... 192425262728293031323334 LastLast
    I will be happy to send you the icon set for posting on your website. (any prefered e-mail address for sending?)
  2.    #562  
    ahsirg(at)gmail.com is my usual address
    Global Posts
    109 Global Posts
    MUCH better brother!! That's the right direction. Appears to be much easier now so that should get you going again $$$$

EDIT - get rid of the 2 transparent icons that shows now- don't need them now. Also, anyway to make the icon highlight or outline when you select it?? I like this MUCH better!!!

EDIT II - under Preferences and the "info" button, you no longer need #4 unless you add back the bottom tool-bar option.
    Last edited by glt9007; 02/24/2009 at 05:22 PM.

Take care ..................Greg
  4.    #564  
    Sorry what transparent icons?
    Global Posts
    109 Global Posts
    How about the option for a transparent top bar?

Global Posts
    109 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ahsirg View Post
    Sorry what transparent icons?

Sorry - they're not transparent. They are silver squares at the end of each file. Guess they are needed to fill the space as they differ in qty per icon set. They are needed to fill in the line?

Global Posts
    110 Global Posts
    Just wanted to say how much I also love this latest version of TL. I love the changes that have been made, and see this as head-and-shoulders above 1.4. Thanks for the hard work and the quick response to the issues we had!
    That new icon selection is top notch! So much better than the other two methods. I actually don't mind the transparent/silver/grey squares at the end, just let's me know it's the end of the file.

I think the highlight or outline idea could be interesting. A little feedback from the program never hurt anyone.

EDIT - also, I must have those new icons. I just need to have them.
    Last edited by theironmuffin; 02/24/2009 at 07:48 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by ahsirg View Post
    Maybe you have some keyboard hack and or application installed that is conflicting?
    Thanks for the suggestion. It was a another application that was causing it. Uninstalled it and everything works perfectly.
    I have send you my icon set and a screenshot via e-mail. Let me know if you need anything else.
    Quote Originally Posted by georgeTX View Post
    I have send you my icon set and a screenshot via e-mail. Let me know if you need anything else.
    Please make them available to all of us!
    hi rossarnie,

I send them to Ryhor for posting on his web site. That is the best place for making the icons available to all interested people.

And I would be happy about any feedback.

georgeTX
    Looking forward to seeing it - it isn't there yet...
    Quote Originally Posted by georgeTX View Post
    Can't wait for the icons.
    Global Posts
    110 Global Posts
    Ryhor, would you be willing to start up an email listing so people could receive an email every time a new icon set (or somethine else) gets posted on your site?
  16.    #576  
    Hello everyone! I will publish the icons at night or tomorrow, had a hard day at driving school , sorry

RBallard, if you know how to setup it in Drupal, I'd be willing to do it
    Global Posts
    110 Global Posts
    Sorry, I'm too much of a novice to pull that off... looking at their website hasn't convince me otherwise.
  18.    #578  
    Ok no problem, I will look it up myself, maybe could manage something.
    Iconset uploaded. Thanks to George, have fun!
    n i c o has some new icons:
    mytreo.net/forum/index.php?topic=66616.new;topicseen#new
    Well i'm new to this forum and this is my first post, so i hope i don't sound too noobish. =) I'm new to the palm os, i just bought a Palm Centro.

first off ahsirg i love your app touchlauncher 2.2

my question is,

can i have both touchlauncher and TAKEphONE running at the same time? i'm not too sure how TAKEphONE works. a friend of mine emailed me the name and said it was a good app to have. I appreciate any info on this, Thank you all.