Page 28 of 34 FirstFirst ... 182324252627282930313233 ... LastLast
  1.    #541  
    I am very sorry to all and especially GLT, never thought icon changing could be such a problem. I will do a grid-view today and hopefully that will solve this issue.
    Any other suggestions?
    I think it would still be nice to have the option of showing the toolbar.

And as mentioned above - it is kind of counterintuitive that one has to change the icon before renaming a link although the name is shown in the window on top of the icon.
    Quote Originally Posted by ahsirg View Post
    I am very sorry to all and especially GLT, never thought icon changing could be such a problem. I will do a grid-view today and hopefully that will solve this issue.
    Any other suggestions?
    Why don't you have a look at how other Launchers replace icons, like TreoLauncher, or even easier and more like TouchLauncher's 'sets' of icons, TakePhone?
  4.    #544  
    Yes thanks I will do it asap similar to Takephone,
    but did anyone try the new features? like keyboard filtering?
    I know that this crazy icon changin is not good, but is tl2 that bad all the way?
    Global Posts
    109 Global Posts
    Thanks buddy. It's not that bad, but it was easier and a bit simpler in regards to icons before. You know that one bad area of a program will make it or break it. The other changes you made are quite good. You know I'm indifferent to the bottom tool bar but to make it more appealing to more, having that as an option would be good.

TAKEphONE's style of icon management is actually quite good. It allows the file location to be opened and viewed thus displaying 20 icons at a time to select from. What would also be cool is to link the other file locations into the grid view so if you realize you have the wrong icon set, you can hit a link/button for "more" or "Files" thus bringing up a listing of all icon files currently loaded. The less jumping around end users have to do, the better success this will have at moving to the next level.

Take care ..................Greg
    I've tried the filtering and really dig it! A small suggestion would be to include google search all the time, perhaps? That is a great feature.
  7.    #547  
    Thanks, maybe I'll include google all the time, have to think bout it.
    2.2 has been released.
    http://ahsirg.kvplab.com/tl

Icon choosing should be nice and smooth now. Fixed the "Custom Name" issue as well. Also one might notice that battery can be displayed ALL the time in % or in the icon.

Just want to mention again that I am using only x.y versioning system because it would encourage users to update to the latest and not think "geez just another .x.x.x.x update"

Also on the TL site there is a video posted. Although it doesnt display the new icon changing scheme

-Ryhor
    I will test the 2.2 later today.

I actually had to view your video to realize the filtering option. On a TX the text input aera of TL is not visible because it will be covered by the DIA that is needed for typing.

Thanks again for all your effort.
  9.    #549  
    Well its more of a keyboard oriented feature. Make sure you download 2.2 after this post, ther has been an eror uploading
    well done - now everything works very nicely and the icon selection is now great - well done
    Just wanted to make sure and post that I love this app.

The google integration is the coolest damn thing ever and the many fixes that have been implemented are just awesome.

Thanks for all your hard work. I'm showing this off to every centro owner I see. Great work.
    I agree - I also like it very much and it is great that Ryhor responded so quickly to all these suggestions.

Icons are very easy to generate with the tools Ryhor provides. I adopted different available iPod icon sets for TL and have now a set of 120 icons - they look a little bit different from the ones Ryhor has posted - they have some shading to be better visible also on a light background.
    Attached Images Attached Images
  13.    #553  
    Thanks
    George, maybe you should send them in to me along with a screenshot so I can post them for everyone on the site?
    Hi, I've been using TouchLauncher for a month or so. I gotta say it is awesome! I love it. Thanks for all you've done! Oh, by the way, I like TouchLauncher more than TealOS.
  15.    #555  
    Glad you like it, with such great users TL is not afraid of any competition
    Glad you like it, with such great users TL is not afraid of any competition
    I know. So, have you thought about adding the preference to show the bottom toolbar? Just asking.
    In the Google Search feature, is anybody getting double letters when they type? For example, entering "Amazon" results in "AAmmaazzoonn".

Currently running version 2.2.

Thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by zeedale View Post
    In the Google Search feature, is anybody getting double letters when they type? For example, entering "Amazon" results in "AAmmaazzoonn".

Currently running version 2.2.

Thanks.
    It's working fine with my Palm Centro.
  19.    #559  
    Maybe you have some keyboard hack and or application installed that is conflicting?
    There is no more bottom toolbar, so therefore there can be no preference. There are just 5 popup icons instead of the bar
    There is no more bottom toolbar, so therefore there can be no preference. There are just 5 popup icons instead of the bar
    Ok, thanks. I don't really mind. The program is still great without it.