Page 26 of 34 FirstFirst ... 162122232425262728293031 ... LastLast
    Global Posts
    110 Global Posts
    I've got a question/suggestion. I use and have enjoyed TL for sometime, and recently added SkinUI. Is there a way to disable the slide-to-the-left effect when selecting an app? Many times, I'll get both that effect, followed by SkinUI's chosen effect sequentially, then actually get into the app. Could a toggle be placed in a preferences menu of sorts?
  2.    #502  
    There will be such an option in the next release
    Quote Originally Posted by RBallard View Post
    I've got a question/suggestion. I use and have enjoyed TL for sometime, and recently added SkinUI. Is there a way to disable the slide-to-the-left effect when selecting an app? Many times, I'll get both that effect, followed by SkinUI's chosen effect sequentially, then actually get into the app. Could a toggle be placed in a preferences menu of sorts?
    You could just turn off the SkinUI Change Effect for TouchLauncher in SUI's Per-app Config menu to avoid the double-animation.. unless, of course, you just prefer the SUI effect over the built-in one.
    Global Posts
    110 Global Posts
    Yes, I do prefer the SkinUI effects as they're (more or less anyway) uniform throughout the Treo, whereas the other is only when launching an app.

@Ahsirg- great to know. I'll probably be looking to upgrade when that comes out.
    I've purchased this a while ago on my Centro, and of course loved it. At first, I admit, it appealed to me because it was "T3H IPH0NEZ!!!1", but I really love its slick interface, and good amount of customization, along with all the icon sets available. (Kudos to those people as well!) I really can't wait for v2.
    I have a 755p and love TL....I just ran across it the other night and bought it (of course and now there's a newer version coming out?).

I do have a question....when I try to "slide" the screen, It seems like once you get the slide to "catch", it's quick but a "swipe" with the finger across the screen only moves the previous screen 3/4 of the way off the screen then it takes a more than a few secs for it to realize it's supposed to slide. Does that make any sense? My programs load fast though and the animation is quick.

Anyone know how to eliminate the slide lag?
  7.    #507  
    The lag is just because when you slide for the first time, TL preloads icons of the next page. It will be a bit faster in 2.0
    I have a quick question/suggestion for you if you could answer...in version 2 (or 1.5) could there be a way to completely remove the bottom info bar? I find myself just using the menus and mostly the manage option for anything I need to do with applications. I have it hidden, but that little blueish stripe is still there. Maybe also there is a setting I don't know about in this version?
  9.    #509  
    It will be removed as well as there will be an option to remove the stripe.
    btw sorry to say but TL2 is being delayed due to my classwork. Hoping to get it out through the next week
    No complaints about the delay from me! Your classes are way more important. Any plans on pricing, or is this a surprise along with the launch?
  11.    #511  
    Thanks. It will be a surprise just because I haven't decided yet, not because I wanna do a surprise
    Global Posts
    109 Global Posts
    Possible release date 'ol buddy, 'ol friend???

Take care ..................Greg
  13.    #513  
    It is pretty workable now, just have to update some icons, polish up and do some heavy testing. Tlll the end of next week definetely. All iconsets/wallpapers from v.1 will be compatble
    I think I will download the new one. It looks really cool.
    I've found another great looking icon set for TL on the mytreo.net forums - sorry for not having an ACTUAL link, my post count isn't 10 yet...:

h ttp://mytreo.net/forum/index.php/topic,66380.msg507152.html#msg507152

There's also another wallpaper in there as well.
  16.    #516  
    thanks, I've been already notified by the creator of the set and will publish it asap. TL2 is 99.9% finished. Polishing a new version of TouchBook and TouchBG to provide compatibility.
  17.    #517  
    Updated to 2.0
    TouchLauncher 2.0

updates to v.1.x are free
    Have Fun
    -Ryhor
    Wow, I just happened to check right now...

So far it looks good! It's just like the old interface (yay!) but it has those little touches that make it look more professional. I like using the all black background, so the update makes it much nicer.

My only issue with the update is assigning icons. That was all done on the same page, and so mass changes were done really quickly. The series of dialogs - while better looking - make this process a lot slower.

I really REALLY love the integrated Google search. That will be something worth showing off to everyone. I just wonder, if I were to have OperaFrontEnd installed, would it go to Opera, or to Blazer?

Great work overall though! I'm still a very satisfied customer!
    Global Posts
    109 Global Posts
    Hey buddy. I agree - looking good so far but the icon changing could be better. Also, when selecting an icon file, I'm getting the 2nd and 3rd icon blacked out and I can't select them??

What about adding an expanded page for the icons. When you select your icon file to pull from, it would open a grid view of them kinda like TAKEphONE does. Makes editing your icons much easier.

Also, wish it would have saved my edited icons and cats from the old version. I had 6 pages of icons I have to re-do now.

Take care ..................Greg
  20.    #520  
    Thanks for the replies, sorry for the update issue with not remembering icons, and not providing a beta first, i rushed out because TealOS is out and it kind of mixed up my cards

Icon changing was giving way much trouble to the novice users so i created those dialogs to help them out. The 2nd and 3rd icons are shown only as reference, just keep scrolling. Maybe i'll make them active as well so the process goes faster.

The opera front end should work, if it traps launching Blazer, as I launch blazer to do the google thingy