Page 22 of 34 FirstFirst ... 12171819202122232425262732 ... LastLast
    Global Posts
    109 Global Posts
    Thanks brother!!!

You might like this one - it goes with your blue-green top and bottom bar color :

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3283/...a4a7def2_o.jpg http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3287/...395ee4bc7d.jpg
    Last edited by glt9007; 09/11/2008 at 09:52 PM.

Take care ..................Greg
  2. ame
    Global Posts
    2,714 Global Posts
    Ok I read most of the last few pages and I don't have the time or wherewithall to read the rest...so I have some dumb questions:

1) This will mount to my home-key like TreoLnchr does, correct? But I can still quit and go back into the "regular" launcher...?

2) I have tons of Icons I made for TreoLnchr (48x48 .gifs)...will these all work in TouchLauncher or will I have to re-make/re-save them in a different format?

3) That bottom toolbar--I see in some folks shots they have their name or whatever...if I don't want that or anythiing there, can I disable that? Is that part of their wallpaper?

4) toolbar at the bottom--is that something you are working on to develop some sort of "top 3" apps and then the trash and whatever other function that the user can customize? Or is that down the road further?

5) can I customize that bar across the top that says sprint and make that like..red or something?

6) is touchbook the same as contacts as far as programs go or are they two separate apps, with touchbook replacing the contacts setup?

7) Can I set up a "shortcut" page with little icons set to call home or work or my boss or whatever as a category? Like a category of "frequent callers" where it's just a category screen with 8-12 icons set to different people?

8) will this work with sharklinks?
  3.    #423  
    1) You can always exit TL using Menu->X
    2) Icons for TL need to be 59x59 bmp images compiled together into an iconset. A tutorial is available on my website
    3) The bottom bar can be disabled
    4) No. Its not on the road for any deadline. Sorry
    5) Also a negative answer. The top bar cannot be customized
    6) TouchBook is a freeware serapate application. It does not block the default Contacts
    7) You can setup a page with links to contacts that will open in TB
    8) If it creates "appl" type links

Hope I covered all the Qs
    Global Posts
    109 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ame View Post
    Ok I read most of the last few pages and I don't have the time or wherewithall to read the rest...so I have some dumb questions:

3) That bottom toolbar--I see in some folks shots they have their name or whatever...if I don't want that or anythiing there, can I disable that? Is that part of their wallpaper?

Might also like to add that I added my name and all others on these. Not part of the program.
    Last edited by glt9007; 09/14/2008 at 06:07 AM.

5. ame
    Global Posts
    2,714 Global Posts
    Thanks all!
    I can't seem to download this program anywhere. I think I saw on Brighthand that they removed it on the 15th due to Apple complaining?

Anyway, if someone can tell me where to find this I would appreciate it.

Thanks!
    Scraps of paper>>Back of my hand>>Kyo 6035>>Treo 600>>Treo 650>>PPC6700(Sold on Fleabay)>>Treo 650>>Treo 700p>>Treo 755p and still thinking about an iPhone
  7.    #427  
    I havent got any "Apple complaints" nor from Apple or Brighthand. The problem with downloads is only because of troubles on the hosting server. Hopefully my website will be back today-tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by ahsirg View Post
    I havent got any "Apple complaints" nor from Apple or Brighthand. The problem with downloads is only because of troubles on the hosting server. Hopefully my website will be back today-tomorrow
    My bad! Have been trying to downlaod directly, through Mobihand and a few other places and couldn't get it to download.

Then today I came across this site:
    http://forum.brighthand.com/showthread.php?t=235591

and didn't see the date was Jan 2007. Apparently this looks to not even be your app but one that doesn't seem to have your programs features. Sorry about that!

Please let me know when site is back up or PM me with way to get this program. Thanks!
    Last edited by speclcajun; 09/17/2008 at 10:55 AM.
    Scraps of paper>>Back of my hand>>Kyo 6035>>Treo 600>>Treo 650>>PPC6700(Sold on Fleabay)>>Treo 650>>Treo 700p>>Treo 755p and still thinking about an iPhone
  9.    #429  
    It is already back. Thanks for patience
    http://ahsirg.kvplab.com
    All I get is a RedHat Linux Test Page.
    All for One and One for All!
  11. ame
    Global Posts
    2,714 Global Posts
    I was able to get the program through Mobihand...but I can't get any of the iconsets because your site gives me a 404 error...and now the redhat page
    Global Posts
    109 Global Posts
    Yep - Red Hat Test Page at 9:23PM EST USA.

13. ame
    Global Posts
    2,714 Global Posts
    Ok question:
    How do I get rid of a category so that something with nothing in the category just skips category?

For example...anything in my unfiled category is hidden. But when I flip through the categories, I still get unfiled, it's a blank page.

Also, it only allows me to get three categories when I do the home key...ALL, UNFILED and SYSTEM.

I want to see my FAVORITES, MAIN, SYSTEM and UTILITIES which are the only 4 I have. How do I get only those four visible and swapped in the home key?
    Last edited by ame; 09/17/2008 at 10:53 PM.
    Global Posts
    109 Global Posts
    You can use the space bar to bring up all.

15. ame
    Global Posts
    2,714 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by glt9007 View Post
    You can use the space bar to bring up all.
    I know but that's not what I want. I want to be able to switch between all of my categories that have things IN them by hitting the home key like I was doing with my previous launcher and not have to do the space bar thing. I also want the ALL category to not show up at all and the categories with nothing in them to not show up.

How do I do those things?
  16.    #436  
    I dont think you can accomplish those things in TL. TL is not that much about categorizing, sorry
  17. ame
    Global Posts
    2,714 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ahsirg View Post
    I dont think you can accomplish those things in TL. TL is not that much about categorizing, sorry

Ok! Thank you!
    Rihor's site is back up for anyone who might be interested.
    All for One and One for All!
  19.    #439  
    Its jumping back and forth right now
    Hopefully it gets back.
    glt9007, could you please contact me?
  20. ame
    Global Posts
    2,714 Global Posts
    Sadly I have had to remove this from my phone and computer in every capacity. It sent my phone into a reset loop overnight and was driving me bonkers with the constant radio on radio off sounds with the reset. I don't know what I have on here conflicting with that program bec I have like 3 things on here, but it did not cooperate.

Just a heads up.