Page 21 of 34 FirstFirst ... 11161718192021222324252631 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by SueWalsh623 View Post
    The SMS icon doesn't work for me. It doesn't show how many texts I have. Maybe it only works on Verizon?
    It works on AT&T
    What can I say? A girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do!
    Nokia 3360 -> Sony Ericsson t226 -> Sony Ericsson z500 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 680 -> AT&T Centro
    Global Posts
    109 Global Posts
    P.S.- Check your PMs
    Sue - your files are in your e-mail inbox. Let me know what you think.

Take care ..................Greg
    It looks awesome! You Rock!!

http://home.att.net/~sue.nyc/custombar.jpg
    ahsirg, I sent you a PM regarding a TreoCentral review of TouchLauncher I am working on.

hope to hear back soon!
    Writer, TreoCentral
  5.    #405  
    HiTech, send you reply sorry for the delay
    Global Posts
    109 Global Posts
    It looks awesome! You Rock!!

http://home.att.net/~sue.nyc/custombar.jpg

Glad you like it. See you went with the second version. I liked it better too.

I just noticed TouchLauncher has been updated. What's new/changed?
  8.    #408  
    Just some minor UI things, but I'd advise to upgrade anyways.
  9. UserOne
    Just thought I would drop a little note about something I inadvertently discovered. I just went to the OTA site on my 755p to get the update and after downloading and installing it, I went to the "about" screen just to check the version... it still read 1.2 . So I decided, just to be sure, to download it on a desktop from your main download site and HotSync it over, once it was HotSync'd, I check the "about" screen again, now it read 1.2.1 .

Prob just means the OTA site just hasn't been updated with v1.2.1 yet? Just thought I would mention it.

Again, thank you for an excellent launcher and the continued support you've put into it! You make my day every time I hit my "home" button hehe.

L8R
  10.    #410  
    UserOne, thanks for the headsup. I was in a rush yesterday and didnt update ota site. Updated now
    Quote Originally Posted by ahsirg View Post
    UserOne, thanks for the headsup. I was in a rush yesterday and didnt update ota site. Updated now
    Just downloaded the .prc file from mobihand and it is still 1.2; the zipped file contains 1.21
    Global Posts
    109 Global Posts
    Ryhor - your file is correct at 1.2.1 but there seems to be a snag. Your dynamic calender icon stays on whether you select to disable or not. Went back to the previous version, 1.1.6, and it works fine letting the user select their own calendar icon if they choose. Re-installed 1.2.1 and snag happens again. ???

Hey, does anyone (and I'm assuming that glt9007 absolutely does) know how I go about getting the icons I make to only have the icon itself and no bored (i.e. glt9007's vs any other iconsets)? Thx.
  14.    #414  
    glt9007, I have just reuploaded a fixed 1.2.1
    recan, sorry I didnt understand what you are trying to accomplish. If you want to create an iconset, please see the iconpack kit with tutorial on my website.
  15. UserOne
    Quote Originally Posted by recan View Post
    Hey, does anyone (and I'm assuming that glt9007 absolutely does) know how I go about getting the icons I make to only have the icon itself and no bored (i.e. glt9007's vs any other iconsets)? Thx.
    I believe he meant to say "icon with no border"... like glt9007's excellent iconset . I would imagine this is accomplished by using transparent GIF files which allow you to select one color to make "transparent".... this is, of course, your background color. The trick is to make sure that NOTHING else in the entire icon shares that same color as your background. This is quite common on web graphics & I've done it in the past for web design jobs. However, I've never tried it on an iconset, so I'm sure glt9007 will have more/better info for ya on this one .

L8R
  16.    #416  
    To create transparent icons just make the background of the bmps Green (0,255,0)
    Global Posts
    109 Global Posts
    You can also run the program as "0 0 0". Word of caution here is as USERONE states above, this removes the normal default black background on .bmp images as well as required by the program. If you make your own icons in Adobe Elements or Photoshop or any other application, then this will not cause too much issue. I do have a few that I have fixed by "layering" in Photoshop and thus have been able to eliminate this "hole" in the black layer. I have a few left to fix as well.

Thanks USERONE for the nice words on my icons sets. Stay tuned for GLT03.prc!!! I'm limiting the 02 and 03 and any after to only 50 images per. I've had a few people send me images they wanted added, so I guess as long as I get them, I'll keep adding. As long as Ryhor continues to be so gracious to add to his site.

Thanks for the replies!
    Global Posts
    109 Global Posts
    Hi all. Just a few shots of some current icons in the near complete GLT02 set along with a wallpaper I'm currently using and a new font.

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3008/...b2fbd103_m.jpg http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3145/...2d428d8a_m.jpg http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3281/...428e57fe_m.jpg

20.    #420  
    Looks fantastic