Page 20 of 34 FirstFirst ... 10151617181920212223242530 ... LastLast
  1. UserOne
    Quote Originally Posted by glt9007 View Post
    Can someone let me know the last icon # and description in the current GLT01 file? I've added more to mine since I last sent to Ryhor and I don't want to overwrite causing any problems. I'll add the new ones to a new GLT02 set and only modify the originals.
    My GLT01 ends at icon #1116 (its a old-style, stand-up microphone... like the kind used in broadcasting). My current GLT01 goes from 1001-1116 .

Thanx again for all your effort & hard work on this incredible iconset!

Quote Originally Posted by babydoll
    Another thing before I go to bed, I'm having some issues with the categories on here. For some reason its not letting me access all of the categories. Right now I have All, Main, System, Unfiled, and Utilities, but whenever I try to switch between them, it completely leaves out "main" and "utilities". Has anybody else had this problem?
    I have the same problem when using the "Home" key to switch through categories... the "Main" category is always skipped. Thankfully I always use the spacebar or pull-down to switch categories tho. I am currently running a registered TL 1.2 just for FYI.

L8R
    Global Posts
    109 Global Posts
    Thanks UserOne. I'll work on getting them to Ryhor tomorrow.

Take care ..................Greg
    Global Posts
    38 Global Posts
    No - once you "exit", you'll be back in the PALM launcher. To re-start TL, you'll have to select it again.
    Terrific - just what I was hopeing. thanks!

Larry
    Quote Originally Posted by babydol View Post
    Another thing before I go to bed, I'm having some issues with the categories on here. For some reason its not letting me access all of the categories. Right now I have All, Main, System, Unfiled, and Utilities, but whenever I try to switch between them, it completely leaves out "main" and "utilities". Has anybody else had this problem?
    Nope..I just tried it and it went through all them just fine. Weird!
    Playing around tonight with the icons - cleaning some of the rough edges up and all and thought, since I was running without the bottom tool bar, it looked a little bare. What do you think of the bottom now? Makes for a much easier area to drag from window to window and add's some personality (IMO). Forgive the slight angle/tilt. Didn't feel like running down stairs and getting the D-SLR.

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3252/...aa350ed9_o.jpg
    Looks great! Is that weather icon part of your collection? It's so much nicer than the default one for 4Cast!
    Playing around tonight with the icons - cleaning some of the rough edges up and all and thought, since I was running without the bottom tool bar, it looked a little bare. What do you think of the bottom now? Makes for a much easier area to drag from window to window and add's some personality (IMO). Forgive the slight angle/tilt. Didn't feel like running down stairs and getting the D-SLR.

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3252/...aa350ed9_o.jpg
    That's a great idea - instead of the ridiculous tool bar...
    Global Posts
    109 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SueWalsh623 View Post
    Looks great! Is that weather icon part of your collection? It's so much nicer than the default one for 4Cast!
    Yes ma'am it is. Along with about 5 others for weather, some compass' for maps and a new PALM. And thank you!!
    Last edited by glt9007; 08/24/2008 at 09:47 AM.

Global Posts
    109 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by rossarnie View Post
    That's a great idea - instead of the ridiculous tool bar...
    Well, in Ryhor's defense, it's not that ridiculous and does serve a purpose. Not everyone can navigate as easily with the menu buttons and the stock toolbar works for many. And, he did enable the program so the users (you and I) could turn it on & off as we wished. (Thanks Ryhor!!) And, thank you rossarnie for looking.

I have asked him about possibly changing the bottom to bring it a bit more up-to-date (my words only) and he sent me the lower toolbar icons to work on. But it has not been a priority of mine and I'm sure not for him as he likes it as is.

If anyone else (received 9 requestes so far) would like a wallpaper with your choice of wording on it as mine in the above shot, please email me your wallpaper along with what you want on it. I'll get to them when I can.
    Last edited by glt9007; 08/24/2008 at 09:49 AM.

9.    #389  
    Hello! Thanks for the replies.
    The bottom toolbar is not going anywhere. Try deleting or beaming an app without it.
    glt9007, waiting for your icons please be so kind and include a screenshot with them so I can post it on the site.
    About the icons in the bottom toolbar, I am still open for your suggestions.
    Quote Originally Posted by ahsirg View Post
    Hello! Thanks for the replies.
    The bottom toolbar is not going anywhere. Try deleting or beaming an app without it.
    About the icons in the bottom toolbar, I am still open for your suggestions.
    Don't get me wrong: I really like the look and feel of TouchLauncher, but there are already excellent utilities to beam and delete programs. And that tool bar, in my humble opinion, wastes valuable screen space (how about another row of programs instead? After all, TouchLauncher is, first and foremost, a launcher) and looks unattractive.
    Global Posts
    109 Global Posts
    Hi All. Updated GLT01 and new GLT02 files have been sent to Ryhor as well as screen shots of both files.

Ryhor - I'll try to work on the lower icons. I've gotten (found or made) the icons, I just need to get back to it. Our second son is due any day now, so......

Do you think any time in the future there will be an option to alphabatize the icons automatically? I hate to be a pain but I think its sort of a pain to do it one by one. So far I'm liking what I'm seeing/trying though.
    What can I say? A girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do!
    Nokia 3360 -> Sony Ericsson t226 -> Sony Ericsson z500 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 680 -> AT&T Centro
    Does anyone know why phwelo's icons that replace the yellow bell for alerts don't show up in TL?
    Hi All. Updated GLT01 and new GLT02 files have been sent to Ryhor as well as screen shots of both files.

Ryhor - I'll try to work on the lower icons. I've gotten (found or made) the icons, I just need to get back to it. Our second son is due any day now, so......
    Congrats on the impending bundle of joy!!

P.S.- Check your PMs
    The SMS icon doesn't work for me. It doesn't show how many texts I have. Maybe it only works on Verizon?
  16.    #396  
    It shows how many unread messages you have. In the faq on my site there is a detailed explanation of how it works.
    GLT9007 iconsets has been posted on my website.
    Quote Originally Posted by ahsirg View Post
    It shows how many unread messages you have. In the faq on my site there is a detailed explanation of how it works.
    GLT9007 iconsets has been posted on my website.
    Actually, no it doesn't, unless I'm looking in the wrong place. This is all the FAQ says:

Q: Does it really count unread SMS messages?

A: Yes. As of v.1.1.1 you can see the number of unread SMS messages near the Messaging icon in TL.

It dosn't count my unread SMS messages, but it's not a big deal.

Thanks for the new icons!
    Just installed the new icon pack. GLT you ROCK!
  19.    #399  
    http://ahsirg.kvplab.com/dp/faq/5
    This is what the faq says:
    It works like this:
    If upon entering TL you have unread messages in your inbox, (Unread means that the standard "New SMS" popup window didnt reach you or was incorrectly dismissed), you will see a blue box near the Messaging/Nexter icon in TouchLauncher
    Global Posts
    109 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SueWalsh623 View Post
    Just installed the new icon pack. GLT you ROCK!
    Thanks.

Just replied to your PM as well so you'll have the e-mail address.

The SMS icons do work. I've used them both. Try sending yourself one and see if it shows up and "corrects". Keep in mind, ONLY unread messages show up. I can go in and change a read message to "mark as unread" and it will show back up.