Page 19 of 34 FirstFirst ... 9141516171819202122232429 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by SueWalsh623 View Post
    Hi Chimmer!
    Yes, that icon is informative only.You can hide the entire bar if you want by going to Options, Preferences. I highly recommend GLT's icon set...they are what I use..check my avatar or the screen shot I posted on SprintUsers to see them.
    Yes, I like the GLT icon set, I'll give those a try...thanks!
    Global Posts
    379 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by UserOne View Post
    ^^Ditto! I have tried every Launcher I could find and simply love this one... Excellent work on it & much appreciation goes to the developer & iconset makers!

L8R
    I just have to post here on this one, I hate aftermarket launchers, they are a total waist of time!!! But I have this one on my Centro, and hate those few times that I have to revert to the launcher that comes with the Centro, this thing (TouchLauncher) is beautiful, no question a winner.
    Thanks to the developer, and to those who created the icon sets!!!
    Terry
    Hi,
    As I said before I love your icons but I was wondering if you could fix the Palm one? It looks pretty bad with some wallpapers(see below)..if it needs to be non transparent that's fine! Thanks for all your hard work!

http://home.att.net/~sue.nyc/Snap-C4D23E66.jpg
    Global Posts
    109 Global Posts
    I'll work on it this weekend and replace it in the set. Won't rest until it's good enough for you and all!!

Take care ..................Greg
    Hi,
    As I said before I love your icons but I was wondering if you could fix the Palm one? It looks pretty bad with some wallpapers(see below)..if it needs to be non transparent that's fine! Thanks for all your hard work!
    http://home.att.net/~sue.nyc/Snap-C4D23E66.jpg
    Would you like me to redo that wallpaper, so it fits better with Touchlauncher? PM me if you do.
    Check out http://mcentreville.deviantart.com/ for skins and wallpapers for TAKEphONE.
    Quote Originally Posted by glt9007 View Post
    I'll work on it this weekend and replace it in the set. Won't rest until it's good enough for you and all!!
    LOL! Take your time...it not a big deal. You do amazing work!
    Quote Originally Posted by mcentreville View Post
    Would you like me to redo that wallpaper, so it fits better with Touchlauncher? PM me if you do.
    Thanks, but I love your wallpapers just the way they are!
  8.    #368  
    glt9007, thanks for your great and hard work. Just send me the set when you are done and I will upload it asap.
  9. UserOne
    If possible, could you post up here or post on your site that the glt iconset has been updated! With a few exceptions I almost exclusively use this iconset and would be very interested in any updates made . Thanx again.

L8R
    Global Posts
    109 Global Posts
    Thanks Ryhor and all. I just needed a WONDERFUL Launcher app to apply something I like doing!! Thanks again and I'll let all know when sent to Ryhor.

Global Posts
    213 Global Posts
    You can add the ability to DISABLE the animation during Launching TL?
    Global Posts
    109 Global Posts
    Can someone let me know the last icon # and description in the current GLT01 file? I've added more to mine since I last sent to Ryhor and I don't want to overwrite causing any problems. I'll add the new ones to a new GLT02 set and only modify the originals.

Global Posts
    38 Global Posts
    Just wondering......

I know that originally TouchLauncher "took over" the home key. Last I heard, this was going to be "fixed" (a few versions ago) i.e. you would be able to "turn off" Touch Launcher. Was this completed?

The program is stunning - these new skins are amazing(!), and I really want to use it - but I don't want to lose control of my Centro.

Thanks all!

Larry
    Quote Originally Posted by LarryF View Post
    Just wondering......

I know that originally TouchLauncher "took over" the home key. Last I heard, this was going to be "fixed" (a few versions ago) i.e. you would be able to "turn off" Touch Launcher. Was this completed?

The program is stunning - these new skins are amazing(!), and I really want to use it - but I don't want to lose control of my Centro.

Thanks all!

Larry
    Lose control of your Centro?? To exit the launcher just hit the menu button, options, and then exit. Simple as pie.
    do these icons work in other launchers or just touchlauncher?
    What can I say? A girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do!
    Nokia 3360 -> Sony Ericsson t226 -> Sony Ericsson z500 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 680 -> AT&T Centro
    Global Posts
    38 Global Posts
    Lose control of your Centro?? To exit the launcher just hit the menu button, options, and then exit. Simple as pie.
    To be sure..... but if I press HOME again, will Touchlauncher restart? Can I deactivate it completely?

There was been talk about this for some time, and just wondered if it had been dealt with. Most launchers I know, have the ability to be completely deactivted i.e. Initiate, ZLauncher, etc.

Larry
    Another thing before I go to bed, I'm having some issues with the categories on here. For some reason its not letting me access all of the categories. Right now I have All, Main, System, Unfiled, and Utilities, but whenever I try to switch between them, it completely leaves out "main" and "utilities". Has anybody else had this problem?
    What can I say? A girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do!
    Nokia 3360 -> Sony Ericsson t226 -> Sony Ericsson z500 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 680 -> AT&T Centro
    Global Posts
    109 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by LarryF View Post
    To be sure..... but if I press HOME again, will Touchlauncher restart? Can I deactivate it completely?

There was been talk about this for some time, and just wondered if it had been dealt with. Most launchers I know, have the ability to be completely deactivted i.e. Initiate, ZLauncher, etc.

Larry

No - once you "exit", you'll be back in the PALM launcher. To re-start TL, you'll have to select it again.

Global Posts
    109 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by babydol View Post
    do these icons work in other launchers or just touchlauncher?
    There are other launchers?

Global Posts
    109 Global Posts
    Playing around tonight with the icons - cleaning some of the rough edges up and all and thought, since I was running without the bottom tool bar, it looked a little bare. What do you think of the bottom now? Makes for a much easier area to drag from window to window and add's some personality (IMO). Forgive the slight angle/tilt. Didn't feel like running down stairs and getting the D-SLR.

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3252/...aa350ed9_o.jpg