Page 17 of 34 FirstFirst ... 7121314151617181920212227 ... LastLast
    I've just bought the program the other day and was setting it up... but you can only rearrange icons when in the "All" category? I find this cumbersome as I'd like to rearrange while in a category. Am I missing something? Going into the "Manage Applications" menu isn't much of a help as you need to remember where each category is divided because the list isn't by categories, make sense?

Otherwise I enjoy this launcher very much, thanks
    Global Posts
    109 Global Posts
    Ordered mine last night from Handango with no problems. Billed once and had the e-mail just about as quick as I had the download. Must be luck from what I hear.

Great product and the extra icon sets rock!!! Any way to get the battery icon to display the "charging" symbol when connected via USB or desktop cradle?
  3.    #323  
    Rearranging is only possible in All due to the DB structure. Its too late to change it. Sorry.
    Maybe I'll add a lightning bolt symbol or smth like that later, good idea!
    "Rearranging is only possible in All due to the DB structure. Its too late to change it. Sorry."

Oh well. I'll live with it. Thanks for such a good app!
    Global Posts
    367 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ahsirg View Post
    Rearranging is only possible in All due to the DB structure. Its too late to change it. Sorry.
    Maybe I'll add a lightning bolt symbol or smth like that later, good idea!
    Right now I think this is one of the most obvious weaknesses of this program. I hope you find a workaround at some point. Still a great program though, I own it and use it..
    Global Posts
    109 Global Posts
    ahsirg - I've ran into a bump with the Icon Creating Tool. I've successfully made 3 different sets of 5 to 10 icons so far. I found a cool web site or part of Goggle called icon-search and added about 25 more totaling about 60 icons. For the 2nd and 3rd sets, I simply added onto the "res" file and re-ran the "batch" file and it worked. Now I'm getting the "temp" file. Numbering is correct as is spelling of files. Ideas?

Also, next to the signal bar, I notice you have yours showing your provider. Mine says PALM PDA. How do we change that?

To all - how do you delete icon sets off your phone? I've got the TREO 755P and since I'm happy as a kid in the candy store with this thing, and actually can make the icons I want to use, I've got some dups (GLT01, GLT02, etc.) I need to get rif of.

Thanks.........Greg
    Last edited by glt9007; 07/19/2008 at 01:54 AM.
    Global Posts
    109 Global Posts
    Ok - had 1 PNG file in there causing the "temp" file. I've went back through it and now I'm getting a ".ro" file. What is that?

Thanks..................Greg
  8.    #328  
    I emailed you regarding the errors. Check your inbox.
    About the top bar. It should retrieve the carrier from the system. If it is not possible (phone not on or smth else) it shows PDA
    Global Posts
    109 Global Posts
    Will try it later. I copied all to a jump drive and it worked first time on my laptop. It's XP PRO where my PC is Vista Home PREM.

I e-mailed the .PRC file to you. 53 icons in all and they are in order of similarity for user ease. More to come.
    Global Posts
    109 Global Posts
    Sorry all. The icon set is out on Ryhor's web site but I failed to erase the white background in Photoshop before converting. I'll try to get that corrected and re-send to Ryhor. Learning curves!!
  11.    #331  
    No problem, just recolor it as 0,255,0
    and send them to me I will repost them.
    on your next update, could you make it possible to change contact icons as well?
    Global Posts
    109 Global Posts
    Here's some of my latest icon work. Wanted to get away from the rounded/square iPhone icons. Love this APP!!!

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3089/...4a3032ee3a.jpg

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3058/...f261e68552.jpg
    Where can I get my hands on those?!!
    Global Posts
    109 Global Posts
    Ryhor - in chatting with users from other forums, one thing that seems to be repeated as a possible "turn off" to this awesome app is the simplicity of the bottom tray icons. Any way to flash those up some to match the beauty of the page itself? More Apple-ish or Window-ish in appearance?

Also - I'm still working on getting the maps, tasks and calculator icons added but it will be at the bottom of the list so as to not change everything else. I'll let you know when those are done. Will be the same file to keep it easy for all.
    Does this filter when you type an apps name and autolaunch when you only have 1 app remaining?
  17.    #338  
    glt9007, I think the bottom icons are fine. If you want, you may redo them, and if I like them more, I'd happily include them in the app :-)
    cavingjan, no sorry that is not possible
    Global Posts
    109 Global Posts
    I'm willing to give that a try. I'll e-mail you this morning. Thanks!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by glt9007 View Post
    Here's some of my latest icon work. Wanted to get away from the rounded/square iPhone icons. Love this APP!!!
    Switcheroo!

I'm guessing the new icon file moved some of the icons from their previous number assignments (i.e. 1001-10xx) within the file or something. When I updated GLT01.PRC a number of my icons had changed and I have to reassign.