Page 15 of 34 FirstFirst ... 5101112131415161718192025 ... LastLast
    The built in calculator launches fine for me.
    Devices: T|X, AT&T GSM Centro
    Same here, I have no problems thus far. Oh yea, its a Sprint 755p..
    "A man who drinks only water, has something to hide to his fellow man."

My beer blogs:

Rev. Rhino on Flickr

Rev. Rhino on Twitter
    Quote Originally Posted by palmtxuser View Post
    The built in calculator launches fine for me.
    I have a 680 and the calculator doesn't work. I'll keep trying to figure it out.
    Ahsirg - Are you planning on more icons? Also the Calendar icon for iPhone changes dates. Will yours ever do that? I purchased the program and love it. I've downloaded verison 1.0.3 and BenIcons. Tony
    Florida Tony
    GSM: Treo 270 > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 680 > Centro > iPhone 3G S
  5.    #285  
    mrbears has created a pack with dozens of icons (available on the site), also there is Mike's iconset which is also very nice.

I had the calendar idea but dropped it for now, Maybe i'll come back it eventually

About the calculator issue - it works on my Treo, Zire and on all the simulators, dunno whats the problem
    I have a question. I have been trying out TouchLauncher and I noticed that it does not allow a search for an application by pressing the first letter of the application on the keypad the way I could do with the Palm Launcher. Was this functionality deliberately left off? It would be a lot faster to get to my apps if I could press the key that corresponds with the first letter of the app and have the icon pop up on the screen.
  7.    #287  
    It only allows First-Letter-Searching on the Current page
    Ok thanks.
    Since the current version of TouchLauncher does not allow searching the entire Palm device contents for a specific application by pressing the first letter of the application on the keypad, are you going to add that functionality? It is a pretty useless search function on the current page/category.

Carl
    The Quickster
    "I'm your Huckleberry!"
  10.    #290  
    Probably in a next future release (1.1 for example or 1.2). But I dont know yet becayuse it would be quite slow.
    Also I am planning to add wallpaper in 1.1
    hi any chance of a check for uopdates and automatically updating OTA or at least a PRC that we can download directly to our Palms?

Grundig
  12.    #292  
    I am creating an OTA-update library and a wallpaper library to use in all my apps.
    PRCs are here: http://ahsirg.kvplab.com/OTA
  13.    #293  
    TouchLauncher v.1.1.1
    http://ahsirg.kvplab.com/mambo/tl/tl1.jpg
    -hires+ 320x480 support (Palm TX, LifeDrive, T5, T3)
    -wallpaper support!
    -bugfixes
    -unread sms count
    http://ahsirg.kvplab.com/tl
    Nice! Thanks...
    "A man who drinks only water, has something to hide to his fellow man."

My beer blogs:

Rev. Rhino on Flickr

Rev. Rhino on Twitter
    WOW. WIth the option of wallpapers its looking incredible. Thanks!!
    one comment. its back to the military time . . any way to get the regular time back. Love the launcher but I like to be able to know what time it is in AM and PM?

Edit : Ok I just re-installed it and now it shows AM/PM but it didnt before (Look at the picture in the update post ,it shows 20:13) so it must have been changed or something.

Quote Originally Posted by ahsirg View Post
    TouchLauncher v.1.1.1
    http://ahsirg.kvplab.com/mambo/tl/tl1.jpg
    -hires+ 320x480 support (Palm TX, LifeDrive, T5, T3)
    -wallpaper support!
    -bugfixes
    -unread sms count
    http://ahsirg.kvplab.com/tl
  17.    #297  
    It takes the Time from Palm OS according to the format set in POS Prefs. Its military on the screenshots because my country is used to such time format
    Love the app but my one issue ( and maybe only mine) is that I cant change the text color of the apps name. I use alot of light colored wallpapers ( think clouds etc) and you cant read the apps names since its white, most Launchers you can change it from white to black ( and a few any color) also would be nice to change the color of the icon box from that dull gray to a snappier color. the grey looks terriffic on the black but with the wallpaper options now avaliable it looks bad on most other colors. Actually it would be great to remove it as most other launchers dont frame the icons like that. Again just my opinion not a request. You have dont great work as it is.
    Global Posts
    29 Global Posts
    great app...speaking of colors, is it possible to change the top and lower menu bars? No biggie as you've done an incredible job with it...thanks.
  20.    #300  
    TL's ideology is dark wallpapers :-)
    I'll make an option for black text, but the thing to keep in mind is that icons and the gray box are antialiased for dark wallpapers.
    Bar-color-choosing is unlikely to come in the next release.