Page 14 of 34 FirstFirst ... 491011121314151617181924 ... LastLast
    Any way we can have our contacts on TouchLauncher-as an icon?

Also, how about when we leave TL for another program, when we go back to TL it starts you off at your first/main TL page and not the last TL page you were in?
    I downloaded from the website.

When scanning it stops and gives an error window:
    Error 5: Invalid parameter.

Any suggestion to why this happens?? I need to get the program running to try before commiting to buy..

Meanwhile.. could you really really really find an alternative to Handango???
    Treo 180, 300, 600, 650, still regretting the 680, Centro, ...
    Waiting for the next worthy smart-phone while test-driving an iPhone for the last 3 months.
  3.    #263  
    Today is a holiday in my country (Victory day) so dont expect me to work as hard
    I will look the iconsets and post them at my site.
    For now custom icons for contacts are unavailable. Sorry. It will be done in some next version.
    rubso, please contact me on email/icq/msn we'll be sorting this out.
    I need help, I'm having trouble with program. I want to delete it, and reload.

I can't find a way to delete. I do not want to do a hard reset, and reload everything else.

Can someone tell me which buttons to use? I'm on trial, don't want to purchase to look for a button behind whichever 10 is loaded.

Thanks
    nmoreman

The delete function in TouchLauncher deletes icons from the screen.

You can use an uninstall program or use the default Palm launcher delete function to delete the TL app.

I tried delete, it just empties icon, won't do programs.

I couldn't even find the default Palm launcher, so just did hard reset after deleting program from Palm Backup program on computer. It worked.
  7.    #267  
    nmoreman, sorry to hear you had to hard reset.
    Just in case. To exit the program use Menu->Options->Exit. Or Menu-X
  8.    #268  
    Version 1.0.2 has been released
    -GSM Centro compatibility
    -ability to hide icon names
    -wakeup time display fix
    -added tips (Menu - T)
    -bugfixes

Also an iconset by Ben Gross has been uploaded to the site!
    One quick note about Touchbook - when I was scrolling through to the last contact, it was listed about 6 or 7 times at the end. And when I moved the cursor to one of them, I got the following error - "error 32 - uninitialized bitmap". The contact is only listed once in my contact list.

Chris
  10.    #270  
    cjvitek, thanks, Its a known problem that is being worked on
    The scan returns an error .. Error 5: Invalid parameter

The manage add or edit gives an Error 10: Subscript out out of bounds

Three other users reported the exact same errors
    2 are using a Treo 680 GSM unlocked
    1 using Treo 650 GSM unlocked
    All have PILOC on the phones for other language support. None of the program names oricons have other language charachters. The other language charachters are used only for emails, memos, and notes.

Still trying to get hold of you via IM..
    Last edited by rubso; 05/11/2008 at 10:26 AM. Reason: add the last line
    Treo 180, 300, 600, 650, still regretting the 680, Centro, ...
    Waiting for the next worthy smart-phone while test-driving an iPhone for the last 3 months.
  12.    #272  
    rubso, messages to your MSN are not getting through.
    Global Posts
    367 Global Posts
    So there is no way to make this the default launcher at startup? If my Treo resets I'd like it to automatically use this launcher.
    I don't think that the program will do that but I believe there is a third party App that will launch the app you want after a Reset. I'm not sure what it is but will search. Maybe someone know what I think I remember someone posting about once.
    SoftReset, i believe.
    Tip: After exiting a program or using the "Home" hard button, it will not revert to TL if TL is located on your SD card. Make sure TL is located on your device if you want the "Home" hard button to go back to TL.

Quote Originally Posted by Crimson View Post
    So there is no way to make this the default launcher at startup? If my Treo resets I'd like it to automatically use this launcher.
    It doesn't take too much to launch TL after a reset, but it would definitely be nice if there was an option to re-enable TL after a reset (similar to Graffiti Anywhere's reset option).
    what do you mean "re-enable it after a reset"? If you use SoftReset, you can pick what program you want the treo to go to once the reset is done with.
    Global Posts
    367 Global Posts
    I mean start automatically. Like I use ringcare for my mp3 ringers, and if my phone restarts I don't need to manually run the program for my ringers to work, it starts itself automatically after a reboot.
    I'm using TL version 1.0.2 on an AT&T GSM Centro. After a soft reset while in TL, the default launcher after the reset is still TL.
    When I click on the icon for the built-in calculator, i get a LaunchError message. Anyone else have this problem?