Page 11 of 34 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314151621 ... LastLast
    Ahsirg,

I looked over at Handango and did a search and came up empty. Couldn't find TouchLauncher.

Stu
    samething here I was trying to purchase and came up empty.

Fred
    looking forward to the updates. I secomd some of the issue. the battery stays full all the time. The signal icon is full all the time and the time does not change/update unless you do something like go into a program and come out. seems the top bar just show when you open and anytine the program updates (such as going into a category) instead of constabtly checking the time - Battery-signal.
  4.    #204  
    I will release an update to the time/battery shortly as I stated.
    I cant find it on HG either, but there are 2 purchases already, so thats why I'm asking: how did those ppl buy it, if its not seen-able
    Hi Ahsirg

I found TouchLauncher on an Asian Handango site:

http://www.handango.com/flux/Platfor...oductId=223421

6.    #206  
    Thanks! Hopefully it will soon be up on the US site as well
    Ahsirg, let me know when we can chat .
  8.    #208  
    I'll post 1.0.1 as soon as TL appears on Handango and you will just tell me if signal now works as usual.
    Quote Originally Posted by ahsirg View Post
    I'll post 1.0.1 as soon as TL appears on Handango and you will just tell me if signal now works as usual.
    Ugg I wish handago would hurry up! I want to download this, then if it works then I'm going to buy it!!!
  10.    #210  
    All pages on my site updated with purchasing info.
    1.0.1 uploaded also.
    Quote Originally Posted by ahsirg View Post
    All pages on my site updated with purchasing info.
    1.0.1 uploaded also.
    All right it works great! Now I have percentage, the signal is working, and the time updates without me having to go to another app and then go back! I love you! You can expect me to buy hopefully by the end of my day ( or in a few days).

Only one thing stilll not working . The ringer icon still doesn't change until you go to another app and come back. But I don't really care about that as much as everything else. Now I have battery %, the time works, and the signal bar works. (oh and I love being able to tap on the category on the top to open it, the little icon at the bottom was a little too hard)
    Can you help me with your icon creation kit? I can't figure it out at all!
    The Signal is fixed but the clock still doesn't update time unless you go out and come back in. That's more important than the signal. don't wanna be late and get the wrong time..
    Also the battery percentage is terriffic but it doesn't stay on. as soon as you go to the menu , change page , category etc it goes right back to the full battery symbol. might as well leave it as a percentage as the battery shows full no matter what and percentage is also better anyways.

Edit: I dont think the signal is fixed as It hasnt moved yet and when I turn the phone off its still there until I do something.
    Last edited by VaccPalm; 05/07/2008 at 05:26 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by VaccPalm View Post
    The Signal is fixed but the clock still doesn't update time unless you go out and come back in. That's more important than the signal. don't wanna be late and get the wrong time..
    Also the battery percentage is terriffic but it doesn't stay on. as soon as you go to the menu , change page , category etc it goes right back to the full battery symbol. might as well leave it as a percentage as the battery shows full no matter what and percentage is also better anyways.
    I agree about the battery thing. But the clock is working fine for me

Are you sure you didn't see it change? It's changing fine without me having to press anything or do anything, unlike before where you had to go to an app and then go back.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vidiot View Post
    Can you help me with your icon creation kit? I can't figure it out at all!
    Me too!

The instructions seemed so simple, but anytime I launched one of the programs to create, nothing happened!

If someone can post a tutorial, I'd be one happy TouchLauncher!
    I'm with you, Woodley, can't figure the icon creation kit at all. Instruction look easy enough..but
    Actually it looks like the menu at the top is still buggy . The signal doesn't update until you press something/go to another app, and the time doesn't update when the screen is off. so when I have my phone in my pocket, pull it out, and turn on the screen, the time that is there is actually the time when I turned off my screen :O. Already messed me up once today because I thought it was an hour earlier!

So looks like still some things to fix in the menu at the top. Other than that the launcher is running solid!
  18.    #218  
    Top bar is updated every 20 seconds. I am still working on it though.
    ICON CREATION TUTORIAL HAS BEEN RELEASED. SEE MY WEBSITE Downloads section
    Last edited by ahsirg; 05/07/2008 at 07:16 AM.
    Thanks!

The tutorial is very easy to follow!
  20.    #220  
    woodleydog, glad to hear. when you are done with your iconset email it to me and I will post it on my website for everyone to dwonload!