Page 10 of 34 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213141520 ... LastLast
    Ahsirg,

Have you thought about using Mobihand? I know they are the distributor that all us consumers like, but I don't know how they are with developers. I did receive the activation code, thank you, but it still doesn't work : ( I sent you another email to see if there is a problem with my user ID being fully recognized. Thanks.

Stu
  2.    #182  
    Stu, sent you an email. It resolves everything with the code I hope.
    Global Posts
    38 Global Posts
    Tried the program last night. really looks good, but I couldn't figure out how to assign it to my Home key. There doesn't appear to be an option for this. I deactivated my Initiate, but that just gave me the Palm interface. And..... assuming I do assign the launcher to the Home key, how do I un-assign it (if necessary)?

Oh yes.... there is a 'Not Connected' message on the top line. What would that refer to? My web connection WAS on line......

Thanks!

Larry

p.s. Using an AT&T Centro.
    Last edited by LarryF; 05/05/2008 at 05:13 PM.
    Ahsirg I'm using a Treo 700p .
    Quote Originally Posted by LarryF View Post
    Tried the program last night. really looks good, but I couldn't figure out how to assign it to my Home key. There doesn't appear to be an option for this. I deactivated my Initiate, but that just gived me the Palm interface. And..... assuming I do assign the launcher to the Home key, how do I un-assign it (if necessary)?

Oh yes.... there is a 'Not Connected' message on the top line. What would that refer to? My web connection WAS on line......

Thanks!

Larry

p.s. Using an AT&T Centro.
    There is no need to get rid of Initiate. TouchLauncher automatically goes to the Home button, after you open it the first time. I use both Initiate and TL and just press Home and get I8, then press Home again and get TL. No conflicts, no problems, peace, love, tye dye.
    Global Posts
    38 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Treo Musketeers View Post
    There is no need to get rid of Initiate. TouchLauncher automatically goes to the Home button, after you open it the first time. I use both Initiate and TL and just press Home and get I8, then press Home again and get TL. No conflicts, no problems, peace, love, tye dye.
    Hey - thanks for the reply, but I can't get that to happen on my Centro.

No matter how many times I start up TouchLauncher, it never assigns itself to "home". If I now press home repeatedly, I get:

Initiate, Palm Launcher, Initiate, Palm Launcher, etc.

Never see TouchLauncher - only If I press it's icon does it work.

Personal preference would be to use 1 launcher in any case, and for that I need the ability to "disable". With all respect, I'm not sure a launcher makes much sense without an enable/disable function.

Larry
    I can't get that to work either. I hit the home key in Touchlauncher and it just changes categories. I use both Touchlauncher and TreoLauncher and would love to go back and forth for the time being but both programs the home key just switches categories.
    If your using 2 different launchers their probably both fighting for the Home Key. In that case your going to just have to use the one you want, unless your able to assign 1 of the launchers to another key??
    "A man who drinks only water, has something to hide to his fellow man."

My beer blogs:

Rev. Rhino on Flickr

Rev. Rhino on Twitter
    TL keeps giving me an error about a 32bit initialize or something like that. It happens any time I try to do anything, just freezes for a sec, brings up the error message, then goes back to whatever screen I was previously on. I had to remove TL to fix this .

Any idea why?
    LarryF and VaccPalm

You guys probably have something on your device or a setting that prevents TouchLauncher from opening with the Home key.

I have TouchLauncher on a Sprint 700p and Centro, and it opens with the Home key as it is suppose to. This was with beta 0.92 to the released v 1.0

I disabled Initiate Pro using the Home key in the Initiate prefs and I disabled Resco Explorer using the Home key in LudusP.

TL opens with a press of Home key on both devices.

Or, I can enable Initiate in I8 prefs to the Home key and enable RX to the Home key in LudusP.

This setup opens Initiate with a press of Home key, and another press of Home key opens Resco Explorer and a press of Option plus Home key opens TouchLauncher.

This is my preferred setup, as Initiate Pro reads other files that other launchers don't touch (see/read) and I have my file manager come up with a couple of presses of the Home key.

11.    #191  
    Vidiot, maybe TL database somehow got corrupt, if not contact me on ICQ/msn and we'll try to sort this error out.
    The Home Key in TL changes categories (although there will be an option to disable it)
    Everyone: Can anybody seem to find the TL page at Handango? If yes, please send me the link. I am feeling dumb, but I just cant find it.
    Ah nevermind Ahsirg, looks like I fixed it myself . I have one last question for you, when will your next update be? I am really close to buying your program . The more I use it, the more I love it!
  13.    #193  
    Maybe today or tomorrow or thursday
    Quote Originally Posted by ahsirg View Post
    Maybe today or tomorrow or thursday
    awesome! Sounds good! Can you maybe tell me what you might be adding in the next version?
  15.    #195  
    1. Update signal/carrier/time bar
    2. Battery % (maybe)
    3. ability to disable "Home category scrolling" in TL
    4. Tap on category name = press space
    1. Update signal/carrier/time bar
    2. Battery % (maybe)
    3. ability to disable "Home category scrolling" in TL
    4. Tap on category name = press space
    Awesome! I really hope you could get a percentage (or fix the battery icon) and fix the signal . Those are my main two things.
  17.    #197  
    Vidiot, since you are online right now, could you please contact me now on MSN/ICQ/GoogleTalk. I am hoping to sort the signal bars thing with you.
    Vidiot, since you are online right now, could you please contact me now on MSN/ICQ/GoogleTalk. I am hoping to sort the signal bars thing with you.
    Sorry dude, don't have MSN, ICQ, or GoogleTalk. And, I have to go to bed right now since I have to get up soon. I'm really sorry. Uh I don't know your time zone but I'll talk to you tomorrow . It's 2 am here FYI. But I promise you I will talk to you hopefully tomorrow.
  19.    #199  
    Ok thank you. And sorry for disturbing your sleep, I'm just used that here (GMT+2) its 12PM
    Everyone: Can anybody seem to find the TL page at Handango? If yes, please send me the link. I am feeling dumb, but I just cant find it.
    Hi Ahsirg

I searched handango's 25 newest apps section, their beta site and did a general search on the handango site for TouchLauncher.

I came up with zip, zero, zilch, nada. It does not appear to be listed yet.