Global Posts
    562 Global Posts
    I'm on Verizon. Normally I have a light blue headset icon that shows I'm
    paired with my JX-10, and the icon turns darker when the headset is actually in use. Today I noticed that the "in-use" icon has been replaced with a red circle. The headset works the same. When not is use but still paired it returns to the light blue headset icon.

Anyone else have the same thing? I've made no changes to my system lately, although I did a *228 opt 2 a few days ago, and only added the latest version of Mundu today. Perhaps Verizon updated it without telling us??
    Global Posts
    562 Global Posts
    Okay. Did my own testing, and it turns to be a Mundu thing. I don't have any idea why, but you now get a red circle icon rather than the darkened headset icon when you are logged in to any IM service using the latest version of Mundu and you use any BT headset or carkit.
    Dont use my BT (jabra skinny one) to much with my phone. BUT I used it today and i got a red circle. 09 Apr 2008 15:48. I also have to press the talk button to hear after dialing.

My mundu kept buggin me to upgrade so I upgraded my mundu and its giving me an intermittent error code of "youve been disconnected media down".
    Global Posts
    562 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by phalerider View Post
    My mundu kept buggin me to upgrade so I upgraded my mundu and its giving me an intermittent error code of "youve been disconnected media down".
    I've gotten the same new error twice now. When I clicked the "ok" button after the error message, my 755p reset each time. Although it's much better than before, Mundu still gives me more problems than Causerie so far. Hopefully we'll get some more updates so I can eventually replace Causerie.