1.    #1  
    Finally installed the Desktop disc that shipped with my Centro and migrated all my PIM data & apps... success! Palm Desktop by Access Version 6.2.2

BUT, when I open my Palm Desktop and it's default Datebookview, the calender events are nothing but Grey! What happened to the option to assign a different color to the Categories and have them display that way?
    I don't see any option to assign the categories colors like they are on the Centro, and the way they were with my last Palm Desktop (shipped with my 650).
    PalmPilot Professional -> Visor Edge -> Tugsten|T -> Tungsten|E2 -> Treo 650 -> Centro
    Palm started to perceive the world as all black and white. The color option is gone.
    Actually Access Co. of Japan (who know owns PalmSource) provided the bare minimum of desktop to Palm.
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by detective View Post
    Actually Access Co. of Japan (who know owns PalmSource) provided the bare minimum of desktop to Palm.
    If I would have known I might have tried to keep the old one!
    PalmPilot Professional -> Visor Edge -> Tugsten|T -> Tungsten|E2 -> Treo 650 -> Centro
    The old one is avail for down load in the 650 or the 680 forum if i remember correctly
  6.    #6  
    Well I still have the CD that shipped with my 650.. wonder if there will be any problems if I try to reinstall over the newer version.
    Uninstall the new version first, then install the old. All your data will be retained.
    Bob Meyer
    I'm out of my mind. But feel free to leave a message.
    Quote Originally Posted by GTIguy View Post
    If I would have known I might have tried to keep the old one!
    You can download the old version. I tried 6.2, had synch issues, went back to 4.something or other, and it synchs ok with the Centro.