Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Does not work for me either. One day, I noticed I was disconnected when I should have been connected. Another day it was vice versa.

Quote Originally Posted by khaytsus View Post
    Scheduled login/logout is still totally broken for me, anyone seen this work?
    Oh, one more thing to mention.. I did some battery drain monitoring this morning and discovered that Mundu uses roughly 100mA of power while running. According to Power Hero it is sleeping properly (REM for a few seconds, then Sleep, then every 5 minutes a drain of 90-100 mAH) before waking up again..

Mundu + Chatter is only 110, so interesting that Chatter adds almost nothing, where it's 35mA or so by itself.

So the mid-day battery charge is definately a requirement, but otherwise, Mundy 4.1 seems to be working out pretty well!
    Chatter does not poll for PUSH, so other than maintaining the data connection, it should not add much and of course, there are options to reduce its power consumption even more.

Ben
  4.    #24  
    Quote Originally Posted by khaytsus View Post
    Oh, one more thing to mention.. I did some battery drain monitoring this morning and discovered that Mundu uses roughly 100mA of power while running. According to Power Hero it is sleeping properly (REM for a few seconds, then Sleep, then every 5 minutes a drain of 90-100 mAH) before waking up again..

Mundu + Chatter is only 110, so interesting that Chatter adds almost nothing, where it's 35mA or so by itself.

So the mid-day battery charge is definately a requirement, but otherwise, Mundy 4.1 seems to be working out pretty well!
    I'm not seeing that much of a drain on my 700p.
    i can't remember the last time i went past the "connecting" screen of MUNDU.
    It has been at least 3 months without being able to connect to msn
    Quote Originally Posted by bclinger View Post
    Chatter does not poll for PUSH, so other than maintaining the data connection, it should not add much and of course, there are options to reduce its power consumption even more.

Ben
    I've measured Chatter in the past, as well as yesterday.... It's about 40mA draw when Chatter is running. (2 online IMAP push).

10mA when Chatter is exited.

So Mundu + Chatter being just 10-20 more tells me that *any* data activity is likely accounting for this, so basically what you're saying is right; Chatter itself is not causing battery usage, just what it does. ;-)

I've tested Mundu several times in this regard, it's most definately using what I stated before. However, my Treo does have a lot of things installed so it's possible that these numbers are higher than others for what I'm doing.

However, 10 -> 90 I would think should be consistant.
    Quote Originally Posted by oronzous View Post
    i can't remember the last time i went past the "connecting" screen of MUNDU.
    It has been at least 3 months without being able to connect to msn
    MSN connects fine for me.
    MSN won't connect for me either, but I found that my Mundu has been a lot more stable since I got rid of MSN. Now I only have Yahoo, AIM, and Google.

Quote Originally Posted by jaytee View Post
    MSN connects fine for me.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12