1.    #1  
    Organize Favorites easy Question, I think.
    Under phone apps > Favorites > Organize Favorites. It says, "Press Option + Up or Down to change the position". My question is what is the "Option +"? I can't move my favorites up or down. I can't find in the user guide anything about what the "Option +" is. Help...
    Florida Tony
    GSM: Treo 270 > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 680 > Centro > iPhone 3G S
    Quote Originally Posted by floridatony View Post
    Organize Favorites easy Question, I think.
    Under phone apps > Favorites > Organize Favorites. It says, "Press Option + Up or Down to change the position". My question is what is the "Option +"? I can't move my favorites up or down. I can't find in the user guide anything about what the "Option +" is. Help...
    It is the little white button next to the letter Z, on the bottom left of the keyboard. It's the green button for me since I have the white Centro.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by cutiebunny View Post
    It is the little white button next to the letter Z, on the bottom left of the keyboard. It's the green button for me since I have the white Centro.
    Thank You SO SO much. That was too easy.
    Florida Tony
    Quote Originally Posted by floridatony View Post
    Thank You SO SO much. That was too easy.
    You're very welcome.
    You could just drag and drop the favorite to the page you want and the position you want when in menu > record > edit favorites pages...
    Palm III > Palm V > Palm Vx > (Sprint) Kyo 6035 > Handspring Treo 300
    > Handspring Treo 600 Oct.'03 > Palm Treo 700P May'06 > Treo 755P Aug.'07 > Pre(-) June'09 + TouchPad July'11 LONG LIVE webOS!!!
  6.    #6  
    I have AT&T/GSM and it must work differently than Sprint. I tried what you suggested and it didn't work. That must be for Sprint/CDMA not sure. I did what cutiebunny (she has AT&T) said and all is working okay. Thanks...
    Florida Tony