1.    #1  
    traded my mogul to go back to the treo. but i have lost all my programs

there are 3 programs i really liked and want back

1 - allowed me to change the main front keys to apps i wanted.

2 - keyboard light on and off

3 - app lets you make your own ringers out of mp3's

there was a registry hack but i forgot what its for

anything else i need?
    ringers was minitones
  3.    #3  
    found most everything, just wondering now about the bt dun hack. and the one that hides programs on the home screen.

is there a flash player yet for palm?
    Quote Originally Posted by boo boo View Post
    found most everything, just wondering now about the bt dun hack. and the one that hides programs on the home screen.

is there a flash player yet for palm?
    Kinoma 4 player will play flash video

Oh, do you use a 3rd party launcher program? Just asking because if you used iLauncher, you could create a new icon page named Favorites (or whatever you want to name it) and place just the icons you mainly use on there and have that page set to always come up first. It is very handy.
    Last edited by dollface; 04/03/2008 at 07:32 AM.
    Sprint Treo 755p (blue) with SanDisk 2GB miniSD card. some of my apps installed: TakephOne, DateBk6, 2Day, 4Cast, BellTime 1.0, Palm PDF, Pocket Tunes Deluxe, Kinoma 4, TCPMP, Webmessenger, Card Reader, Slingplayer Mobile, Mobipocket Reader, PS Memo, Virtual Piano, Resco Backup, Cleanup, Uninstall, Destaller, Virtual Piano, Favogo, Snap, Thesaurus, TryDA, Colorize, ChatterEmail, DBFixit, Icon Manager, Noah Pro Dictionary, zLauncher, FileZ, RNS Cuckoo Clock, 25 games.
    LudusP will let you remap your buttons. Autodimmer will give you more control over the screen off/on/dim.
    Palm Pilot -> Palm IIIX -> Tungsten T3 -> Treo 700p -> Palm Pre
    Quote Originally Posted by boo boo View Post
    1 - allowed me to change the main front keys to apps i wanted.
    Preferences>Personal>Buttons
    To hide apps... welcome back!
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Palm III > Palm V > Palm Vx > (Sprint) Kyo 6035 > Handspring Treo 300
    > Handspring Treo 600 Oct.'03 > Palm Treo 700P May'06 > Treo 755P Aug.'07 > Pre(-) June'09 + TouchPad July'11 LONG LIVE webOS!!!