Global Posts
    24 Global Posts
    So I'm still new to this, so bare with me. I have my Treo 2 weeks now and for the most part, I love it. I installed Mundu when I first got the Treo and it worked great. I'd leave the program running in the background all day from work and never had a problem. Then I finally did my first Hot Sync and installed some of the programs that came on the software CD. All worked fine, then I installed Adobe reader and it screwed the Treo where a soft or warm reset would not fix it. I had to do a hard reset and naturally it wiped everything out. I didnt really care because I had nothing there really. Anyway, I redid everything and the Treo was working fine. I reinstalled Mundu and haven't really used it much, until today. 3 times while I let it run in the background, it reset my Treo. I checked to see whether it was in fact Mundu by entering ##377 on the phone key pad and it said Mundu was the critical error.

So here's my question. How do I stop this? Uninstall Mundu and reinstall? I checked the version of the firmware on my Treo and the most recent update is not installed. Will bringing the firmware up to date solve the resetting problem? I read it fixes the voice clarity problem, etc. so I want to get that done soon.

Anyone have any suggestions or similar experiences? I'm all ears........
    Have you uninstalled/executed a soft reset and tried it again? Also,have you contacted their support? They do provide support. Also, the 650 does not have a lot of memory and that can be a problem. You also need to do the update.

Ben
    Global Posts
    24 Global Posts
    How exactly do I uninstall it? I'm new to the whole Treo/Palm OS system. Do I just delete it? No, I haven't contacted Mundu support, I figured if I couldn't figure it out myself, I would shoot them an email. I have roughly 17MB free on the Treo and I have it set to clear the cache file when I close my web browser as to not take up too much space. I'm doing the update this weekend, what will change after its installed?
    Disable Mundu, then delete the application from the launcher and then execute a soft reset. Next, you can browse the files using a file browser such as FileZ and look for any remaining files that are prefaced with Mundu - there may be left overs. Then download the latest release for your device, install the application there that is tittled MunduUninstall to get rid of the preferences and then install the Mundu installer itself.

Ben