1.    #1  
    Can anyone help me with this? I need to delete all memos (I have over 500 so going one by one is not an option) and contacts (same thing) from my treo.

If possible I want to avoid a "hard reset" since I am not synching this old treo anymore, and just want to delete all of these to later "transmit" everything witout duplication from my 680 which I am sending in for service.

Thanks for your help!

Regards!
    Quote Originally Posted by fmzamoranod View Post
    Can anyone help me with this? I need to delete all memos (I have over 500 so going one by one is not an option) and contacts (same thing) from my treo.

If possible I want to avoid a "hard reset" since I am not synching this old treo anymore, and just want to delete all of these to later "transmit" everything witout duplication from my 680 which I am sending in for service.

Thanks for your help!

Regards!
    Get the program FileZ and delete (or move to a card for storage) the following files (in italics):

Memos

MemoDB.pdb

Memo Pad will automatically recreate these when you use it again.

Contacts

Off the cuff, I'm thinking ContactsDB.pdb, though I'm not 100% sure at the moment.

What I normally do is use FileZ to copy the file I think is right to a SD card and then delete the file from my phone. I then check and see if the info is gone and know that was the right one. If not, then I simply place it back into the main directory.

Hope that helps.
    No problem should ever be solved twice.

Verizon Treo650 W/Custom ROM
  3.    #3  
    DL, Thanks a lot! It did help!

The actual name of the files where:

ContactsDB-PAdd
    MemosDB-PAdd

Additionally, Something I had to try that might be helpful to someone else, was to "send" the FileZ.prc file from my PC to the Treo using the infrared ports of both.. as I am not synching this old Treo with my PC... it worked just fine...

Finally, I transmited all my info from one Treo to the other. The only thing that I did not like is that I lost all the categories... But.. I can live with that!

Thanks a lot!