1.    #1  
    Does an App exist (for Palm OS) where when you toggle to the 'silence' side of the switch, it will ask you

1) Vibrate only+silent
    2) No Vibrate+silent

I wish there was a three way switch but

thanks
    6b 6f 63 6f 6d 61 6e 20 6f 66 20 63 64 6d 61 2d 64 65 76 2d 74 65 61 6d
    Just go into preferences/sounds and alerts/ringtones, and under vibrate choose never.

When you then push the switch over you will get a visual notification, but the phone won't vibrate.
    New Treo 700P Sprint User
    Old Treo 600 Sprint User
    Quote Originally Posted by Demo View Post
    Just go into preferences/sounds and alerts/ringtones, and under vibrate choose never.

When you then push the switch over you will get a visual notification, but the phone won't vibrate.
    I think he wants to have the option to choose which one just by switching it to silent. So that at that moment he can choose vibrate of no vibrate without having to go to sounds and change it manually (which would take ten times as long as a pop up).

Sorry kocoman, I don't know of such thing. I actually don't think I would even need it as it's nice just to reach into my pocket and flip the switch to silent . It would still be a good idea though!
    It's not exactly what you're asking for but search for TreoMute.
    Try Profiles. It is a Prefs panel. You can set a profile that silences everything and sets vibrate on and another that silences everything and sets vibrate off. Then press and hold the option button and you can toggle whichever one you want. You will probably want another profile that restores everything to normal volume also.