1.    #1  
    I just got the seideo 3200 extended battery and the black rubberized case BUT I really miss my Krusell Cabriolet leather case! I thought I might be able to squeeze it in, but the battery door is just too big. Has anyone had any luck with this? Does anyone know of a leather case, similar to the Krusell, that will fit the 755 with the extended battery? The rubberized case will work for now, but I like the added impact protection of the Krusell.
    try www.tuff-as-nuts.com i just got this case and i love it
    I got my palm pre on day 1 Treo 755p with sprint
    Bug me , zlauncher , Treo memo, Volume care pro, Backupman , Takephone,Agendus, 2day, Holidates, lex spell, Bdictionary, Mundu, Adrian Money ,Genius, Callblock,minitones,Pocket Tunes Deluxe, doc2go,Timesheet, bible reader,Checkers sea War,Hot reverse ,sudoku and Black jack (All games are on my sd card) , Yaps and crytex, safeguard
    Nvback up on 2nd 1gig sd card
    Why do they have Treo 850 listed for models that have cases for sale? lol
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by comedytreogirl View Post
    try www.tuff-as-nuts.com i just got this case and i love it
    I'm looking for a form fit case that has cut outs for the screen and keyboard that remains on the 755p while I'm using it. The Krusell Cabriolet case is great for that, although it's way to tight to fit over the extended battery.

So far the rubberized hard case from Seideo is working okay, although it's extremely hard to remove and get back on. Also, I'm wondering how good the impact protection would be if I dropped the phone. The Krusell was very protective on my old 700p.
    Can't speak for the rubberized one, but the Crystal Seidio case tends to fly off if you drop it hard enough (which really isn't terribly hard).

It protected the phone, but if the case flies off and the phone lands wrong it could get damaged.
    Quote Originally Posted by cbutler View Post
    I'm looking for a form fit case that has cut outs for the screen and keyboard that remains on the 755p while I'm using it. The Krusell Cabriolet case is great for that, although it's way to tight to fit over the extended battery.

So far the rubberized hard case from Seideo is working okay, although it's extremely hard to remove and get back on. Also, I'm wondering how good the impact protection would be if I dropped the phone. The Krusell was very protective on my old 700p.
    i also have the seideo case . i have dropped the treo and the case has not come off

it works ok for me too..
    Bug me , zlauncher , Treo memo, Volume care pro, Backupman , Takephone,Agendus, 2day, Holidates, lex spell, Bdictionary, Mundu, Adrian Money ,Genius, Callblock,minitones,Pocket Tunes Deluxe, doc2go,Timesheet, bible reader,Checkers sea War,Hot reverse ,sudoku and Black jack (All games are on my sd card) , Yaps and crytex, safeguard
  7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by comedytreogirl View Post
    i also have the seideo case . i have dropped the treo and the case has not come off

it works ok for me too..
    Do you keep the seideo case inside the tuff as nuts case? So far my experience with the hard case has been positive. I do love the feel of it. I'll keep my eye out for something like the Krusell and in the meantime I'll hope for the best that if the phone slips out of my hand the hard plastic will protect it
    Quote Originally Posted by cbutler View Post
    Do you keep the seideo case inside the tuff as nuts case? So far my experience with the hard case has been positive. I do love the feel of it. I'll keep my eye out for something like the Krusell and in the meantime I'll hope for the best that if the phone slips out of my hand the hard plastic will protect it
    yes i do .The seido is smooth and it slides easy in and out the case.the tuff as nut case is very good leather. i have had it for a week . it very very good leather its one piece. it was tight the fist few days but now its fine. their customer service is very very good . i had options with this case like color full flap no flap clip no clip pen holder and pocket or no pocket .
    i have over 45 cases waste of money . just to get this one . I have ordered another one already.
    Hi Guys

Many thanks to those of you who have supported Nutshell by using our products.

We are offering 20% off as a holiday special until December 10th...using the coupon code 'XYZZY'

Why December 10? That enables us to make and ship in time for the gift giving season.

All the best

TUFF-AS-NUTS.COM
    Ian @ Nutshell
    "When you least expect it...always expect the unexpected."