1.    #1  
    I just switched from Sprint to AT&T (been using Sprint Treo's since the 600) and I decided to go with the Centro... Got my number ported over and just started getting text messages and I'm noticing that messages that come from an email address come through with some sequential number instead of the email address... This is a BIG problem for me because I am a system administrator and my servers page me all the time. Each server has its own email address so I am used to messages being grouped into a "conversation" by server email address instead of having 50 million individual messages...

Is there anything I can do to fix this?? I found someone else that has AT&T (a 680) and theirs does the same stupid number thing when I sent her a message from my email so I'm thinking this is an AT&T thing...
    Short of switching to Good or Snapper (who both have their own servers), I can't think of anything. You might try downloading a trial of ChatterEmail and see if the same thing happens.
  3.    #3  
    Do either of those work with text messages? I need instant alerts not push email...