1.    #1  
    Ok I got the at&t data plan but now what?

Any recommended mobile centric sites that I need to be looking at?

I wouldn't mind having data permanently but the price, and usefulness of it are questionable after I get my rebate, but while I have it, what would "make it count"?
    Google maps requires a data connection, as does Directory Assistant. Those are two of the best apps for a Centro/Treo. Many of the major websites have mobile versions, such as Yahoo!, USAToday, and many others. Of course, you need the web to surf this site on your Centro, too!
    NiceGPSuperior1 is a free GPS program, now with the ability to save your map! Get more info here. It's free! If you like this app and want to encourage development, you can donate from the web page link.

NiceDrudgeReader is a fast, simple reader for The Drudge Report. It is only $0.99, so check it out, too! More info here.

Search for "Nice" in the app catalog to see all my apps.
    Global Posts
    556 Global Posts
    try http://yeswap.com on your Centro. They have a very thorough collection of mobile friendly sites. Also, you might want to check the default bookmarks in the Centro browser.
    Regards, RoninKSB
    You can also do searches using Google Mobile and set up the searches so that only mobile-friendly site results are listed.

Check out ShoutCast.com - any of those stations can be set into Ptunes for you to listen to at heart's desire.
    to be honest... not includin browsin,
    everything I have from chattermail...to google maps... to Weather is constantly checking the web.

I couldnt imagine ownin a Treo without a data plan.

but from my understanding thats the biggest downfall of ATT, their data packages and pricing.
    Im on Sprint tho and always have been.
    The speeds are alot faster from what I understand neway-
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by Carbone View Post
    to be honest... not includin browsin,
    everything I have from chattermail...to google maps... to Weather is constantly checking the web.

I couldnt imagine ownin a Treo without a data plan.

but from my understanding thats the biggest downfall of ATT, their data packages and pricing.
    Im on Sprint tho and always have been.
    The speeds are alot faster from what I understand neway-
    I had sprint over 10 years ago,I almost went with this CERO deal they offered but I only heard about it the day before I went and GOt my at&t centro.

Does sprint have Good coverage in your area?

I kind of wished I had gone with it due to the whole plan including data being the same cost as data alone on att. I am probably gonna regret that one the next 2 years especially since it will be 2 years.
    Usually ends up being cheaper to pay the ETF and switch to SERO, since contract is 2 years anyways.