1.    #1  
    Last night 90% of my pictures saved on my card went to just showing a red X like if you save a image in the wrong format. I could see 10% of the pics, then today I can't any images on the card. Every photo on the card just shows up as a red X over the pic.

I can take a picture and save it to the handheld and I can see the photo, but if I save it to the card or copy it to the card that same pic gets a red X like the rest.

What is wrong?
    If there's an X on the photo on the card, it is getting corrupted. Can you list the software installed on your device? Or can you check your SD card, it may be getting bad or some bad sectors is causing problems.
  3.    #3  
    I'm guessing the card got corrupted some how, but I moved over my music and things I needed, and reformatted the memory card and it fixed the problem. I uploaded all my music and photos and it is back working perfectly.

I have never had that happen before, is that just something that just happens randomly? I just want to make sure it wasn't something I did, and if it was something I did I want to make sure I don't do it again.
    I had that happen on the card in my old 650, same as you described. I bought a new SanDisk card and transfered all my stuff onto there, and never happened again.
    Sprint Treo 755p (blue) with SanDisk 2GB miniSD card. some of my apps installed: TakephOne, DateBk6, 2Day, 4Cast, BellTime 1.0, Palm PDF, Pocket Tunes Deluxe, Kinoma 4, TCPMP, Webmessenger, Card Reader, Slingplayer Mobile, Mobipocket Reader, PS Memo, Virtual Piano, Resco Backup, Cleanup, Uninstall, Destaller, Virtual Piano, Favogo, Snap, Thesaurus, TryDA, Colorize, ChatterEmail, DBFixit, Icon Manager, Noah Pro Dictionary, zLauncher, FileZ, RNS Cuckoo Clock, 25 games.
    Global Posts
    43 Global Posts
    I had my 1GB SD card get corrupted on me 2 months ago.
    Some of my music would not play from the card and the player froze up. I took the card out of my 650 and put in a USB reader.
    I then put it in my Desktop PC and click on MY Computer and the card was right there under my C drive. If you right click on USB Drive you will see Properties, click on properties, then click on Tools, you will see Eror Checking and then click on Check Now.

This windows device clean up the bad things that was going with my SD Card, and the good thing about it.....you will not lose any data that's on the card.
    you're correct, sometimes that check drive for errors will work. It did not work for me as too much was corrupt and I just had to format the drive. I didn't bother as I had bought a new card and just tossed this bad one (it was a cheap card)
    Sprint Treo 755p (blue) with SanDisk 2GB miniSD card. some of my apps installed: TakephOne, DateBk6, 2Day, 4Cast, BellTime 1.0, Palm PDF, Pocket Tunes Deluxe, Kinoma 4, TCPMP, Webmessenger, Card Reader, Slingplayer Mobile, Mobipocket Reader, PS Memo, Virtual Piano, Resco Backup, Cleanup, Uninstall, Destaller, Virtual Piano, Favogo, Snap, Thesaurus, TryDA, Colorize, ChatterEmail, DBFixit, Icon Manager, Noah Pro Dictionary, zLauncher, FileZ, RNS Cuckoo Clock, 25 games.