1.    #1  
    Can somebody please help me?! I have a Treo 700p and am trying out Lightwav Pro 2.8.1.

I set up Lightwav to play an mp3 ringtone when I receive a text. At first, it was playing two ringtones, so I changed the system sound setting to No Sound, which fixed that problem.

Now, when I receive a text, the proper mp3 plays, but regardless of what I hit on the alert screen, the ringtone won't stop until it plays the entire song, which is very annoying! I don't know what to do. Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!
    Global Posts
    566 Global Posts
    when I downloaded the trial and while I was setting a ringtone for a particular caller it wouldn't stop either. I had to soft reset.
    I tried lightwave twice in the past and paid for it. It reset my device all the time and totally destroyed my data once. I only use it a a reset program now.
    Same here, paid for it/had since my 600. Sadly its just worthless now, to much going on with 1 app. Try RingCare, worth every penny!
    "A man who drinks only water, has something to hide to his fellow man."

My beer blogs:

Rev. Rhino on Flickr

Rev. Rhino on Twitter
    Agree been testing out ringcare and it seems pretty good, no resets.
    Quote Originally Posted by creamy3 View Post
    Can somebody please help me?! I have a Treo 700p and am trying out Lightwav Pro 2.8.1.

I set up Lightwav to play an mp3 ringtone when I receive a text. At first, it was playing two ringtones, so I changed the system sound setting to No Sound, which fixed that problem.

Now, when I receive a text, the proper mp3 plays, but regardless of what I hit on the alert screen, the ringtone won't stop until it plays the entire song, which is very annoying! I don't know what to do. Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!
    If you tap on the OK button or on the screen it will stop.
    Visit www.toysoft.ca for Treo software.
    Global Posts
    566 Global Posts
    That didn't work for me. Will try it again....also can you tell me why when I use this app that it doubles some of my contacts it also changes the phone numbers on some to 777. I have had an issue with when a call comes in it is the right phone number but the assigned picture is incorrect and also the title or name is incorrect. To be more clear

I assigned to my home number Title Home Sweet Home then I assigned a picture to it. When I called from home to check it out the Title that came in was Account Information (another contact in my book) and the picture was one that was on my sd card not assigned to anything.

I really like the concept of this app but the issues make it very difficult to use.

I installed 2.8.1
  8.    #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by Toysoft View Post
    If you tap on the OK button or on the screen it will stop.
    I have to tap the screen first to get it to stop. Tapping OK or any of the other buttons doesn't do the trick. A little annoying. I guess I'll try it out and see if how much it bothers me. Thanks.