1.    #1  
    I use my Centro as my alarm clock, and even on minimum volume it's so loud that my wife complains (she doesn't have to get up as early as I do). I've used the World Clock and am now using Treo Alarm, but it doesn't help. It seems that system sounds are loud also even though I have them turned down to 1. I've seen programs to increase max volume on the Palms, but how about decreasing the minimum? As last resort I guess I could remaster some tones or tracks at lower volume.
    If you are using MP3 alarms you could just lower the volume of the mp3 file (with something like MP3gain).
    wow thats the first Ive ever herd that...

u two must have very senstive ears!
    I don't know about sensitve ears but I find the alarms are more than loud enough on volume 1 also (if I'm asleep). I understand the problem but I have to say I am glad for louder alarms when I am in a louder environment such as work
    Quote Originally Posted by worthymatt View Post
    I use my Centro as my alarm clock, and even on minimum volume it's so loud that my wife complains (she doesn't have to get up as early as I do). I've used the World Clock and am now using Treo Alarm, but it doesn't help. It seems that system sounds are loud also even though I have them turned down to 1. I've seen programs to increase max volume on the Palms, but how about decreasing the minimum? As last resort I guess I could remaster some tones or tracks at lower volume.
    You can use VolumeCare to run down these tones. :-) Even though most people use VolumeCare to boost the volume on the Centro's speakers. Jeff
    funny... i wanted them louder they dont wake me up
    Quote Originally Posted by supasteve013 View Post
    funny... i wanted them louder they dont wake me up
    VolumeCare will do the opposite for you!

Jeff