1.    #1  
    I just got a Palm 755, which I will use to combine my planner and cellphone into one piece of equipment.

This may be blasphemy, but how do I disable the phone so that it cannot connect to the internet, at least for now. Right now I'm on a pay as you go for data, and I want that to be zero for awhile. I'm told I can set up a dummy address, but I do not know how to do that.

Thanks in advance!
    May not be the only way, but you can make it ask you to connect to EVDO every time, so you can deny it.

In Prefs>Network>Options>Preferences
    I too wanted to disable internet, messaging, etc. (I have a REAL problem paying over $90 for services I don't use, and fought Verizon for two months!) I was told that the only way it can be done is to cancel it every time it comes up.
    but who is your wireless carrier? Because I use sprint and they let you restrict access to certain services through their online account management.
    Palm 105--->Samsung i-300--->Treo 300-->Treo 600-->Treo 300 (still has the best keyboard)-->Treo 755p-->Palm PRE-->Treo 680(unlocked by me)--->iPhone 3G---->iPhone 4---->Hp Pre3