1.    #1  
    any suggestions as to which alarm pkg i should purchase for my treo 650
    Watchmaker (freeware)
    I used Watchmaker but I had problems trying to shut off the alarm using the on screen buttons. It was a known defect but I think he has upgraded the program to correct that. I now use BellTime created by the same person who made Watchmaker. Here is his website. BellTime is free until April 30 but I think he is only going to charge like $9 for it. Anyway, I find BellTime has many more options and you can use .mp3 as alarm sounds.

http://www.steilberg.eu/index.htm
    Sprint Treo 755p (blue) with SanDisk 2GB miniSD card. some of my apps installed: TakephOne, DateBk6, 2Day, 4Cast, BellTime 1.0, Palm PDF, Pocket Tunes Deluxe, Kinoma 4, TCPMP, Webmessenger, Card Reader, Slingplayer Mobile, Mobipocket Reader, PS Memo, Virtual Piano, Resco Backup, Cleanup, Uninstall, Destaller, Virtual Piano, Favogo, Snap, Thesaurus, TryDA, Colorize, ChatterEmail, DBFixit, Icon Manager, Noah Pro Dictionary, zLauncher, FileZ, RNS Cuckoo Clock, 25 games.
    Well, I think it will be 15 $. Look here http://www.1src.com/forums/showthrea...=138357&page=1
    Quote Originally Posted by remco View Post
    Well, I think it will be 15 $. Look here http://www.1src.com/forums/showthrea...=138357&page=1
    Interesting, well like I said, I tried Watchmaker but had difficulty getting the alarm to shut off by touching the screen button that said OK. It was a known defect with the treo above the 650. So I downloaded the trial of BellTime and it is one beautiful app, and it works like a charm. So I emailed him to see what it was going to cost to buy, this was just one month ago, and he said it would be under $15, maybe like $9. Even for $15, it is worth it though.
    Sprint Treo 755p (blue) with SanDisk 2GB miniSD card. some of my apps installed: TakephOne, DateBk6, 2Day, 4Cast, BellTime 1.0, Palm PDF, Pocket Tunes Deluxe, Kinoma 4, TCPMP, Webmessenger, Card Reader, Slingplayer Mobile, Mobipocket Reader, PS Memo, Virtual Piano, Resco Backup, Cleanup, Uninstall, Destaller, Virtual Piano, Favogo, Snap, Thesaurus, TryDA, Colorize, ChatterEmail, DBFixit, Icon Manager, Noah Pro Dictionary, zLauncher, FileZ, RNS Cuckoo Clock, 25 games.
    Quote Originally Posted by dollface View Post
    ... It was a known defect with the treo above the 650. ...
    Since the question was about a 650, should not be a problem. I haven't had any problems.
    Quote Originally Posted by johncc View Post
    Since the question was about a 650, should not be a problem. I haven't had any problems.
    thanks for stating that. I was aware that the OP owned a 650, I was just giving my reason for which I had to move to BellTime, as I had that issue. Both apps are great though.