1.    #1  
    Hey guys,

My company, family and friends, all have the standard Blue or red SPrint treos... (myself a blue, along with 20 or so others)

I really like the Green from Verizon, and was thinking of changing my Sprint internals with a Green Verizon 755P case...

can someone post some real life images of the green verizon? I want to see if its worth my time in doing so.

thanks
    Global Posts
    562 Global Posts
    Just a thought: you live in LA.....why not pop into any of the hundreds of Verizon stores and see it in person??
  3.    #4  
    dam, the GREEN 755P case looks gorgeous!

Time for me to swap out my blue...

thanks very much for the photos
    No problem. I wonder if you can swap out the center bezel around the screen so you will still have the Sprint logo...
    Be sure to check out SmartDeviceResource!

Device Timeline: Palm III → RIM 950 → RIM 957 → Tungsten W → Kyocera 7135 → Treo 600 → Treo 650 → Treo 700p → Treo 755p & 800w → Treo 755p & Pro
    Thanks so much for posting those pics. I've never seen a green 755p in person before so it was really nice to see those. While green is my favorite color and it is pretty...I'm most happy with my black 755p.
  6.    #7  
    ^^^^^

\how did you manage to get a black 755P treo?
    The Alltell 755p. http://www.alltel.com/wps/portal/All...55p_main.html/

I still like the blue though.
    Thanks papped! That's right trim81, Alltel offers the 755p in Black and I love it very much. Looks like the Treo is in a little tuxedo. I also remember someone on here from Puerto Rico, IIRC, that said he had a black one with his local carrier. He/she posted in one of the very first threads I posted in after becoming a member....though I cna't remember the username.
  9.    #10  
    wow- where have I been. lol, cool news on the black treo
    WOW! I was forced to get the burgandy (insurance replacement, no choice), it's nice but I preferred my blue. But now if I had the option, the black is awesome. How do you go about getting the black or green exterior to swap out? I would love to do that!
    You need to swap cases, which will void your warranty. On top of that, cases are not easy to find. A dummy phone probably will be your best bet.

Plus, a black case will say Alltel and a green one will say Verizon.
    Be sure to check out SmartDeviceResource!

Device Timeline: Palm III → RIM 950 → RIM 957 → Tungsten W → Kyocera 7135 → Treo 600 → Treo 650 → Treo 700p → Treo 755p & 800w → Treo 755p & Pro
    Will have to think about the warranty but not overly concerned. Any suggestions on where to even look for cases?
    The Alltel logo is only on the back of the casing, on the battery door to be exact (unlike Verizon branding their name on the front and back). So if you get a case (not a pouch) you won't see the Alltel logo. This way you'll still see the black keyboard...and all depending on the case you'll see the sides as well. Just a thought, for whatever it's worth.