1.    #1  
    I had it in my 700 but can't figure out how to get it to the 755p. Any suggestions?
    Try this one. I think you can just HotSync it, then in the phone app to go Options / Sound Preferences, Application: Ring Tones, and choose whether you want this sound for Known Caller, Unknown Caller, or Roaming.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    very good. Thanks
    just curious - if problems arise - can the file be uninstalled?
    www.MouseGlider.com
    Come Glide with Us

Rock Solid and Stable - Sprint Centro and Treo 755p
    Quote Originally Posted by MouseGlider View Post
    just curious - if problems arise - can the file be uninstalled?
    any file that you "install" on the palm (3rd party) can be deleted. Install the free application called FileZ and with this you can see all the files on your Palm and any in RAM you can then delete. But this is just a ringtone file, so should not cause any phone problems. I use this Old Time Phone ringer too, it's great.
    Sprint Treo 755p (blue) with SanDisk 2GB miniSD card. some of my apps installed: TakephOne, DateBk6, 2Day, 4Cast, BellTime 1.0, Palm PDF, Pocket Tunes Deluxe, Kinoma 4, TCPMP, Webmessenger, Card Reader, Slingplayer Mobile, Mobipocket Reader, PS Memo, Virtual Piano, Resco Backup, Cleanup, Uninstall, Destaller, Virtual Piano, Favogo, Snap, Thesaurus, TryDA, Colorize, ChatterEmail, DBFixit, Icon Manager, Noah Pro Dictionary, zLauncher, FileZ, RNS Cuckoo Clock, 25 games.
    dollface,

I have FileZ and couldn't find the pdb files - but I found them thru the "Sounds" and was able to see where you can delete there if I ever needed too.

Thanks!
    www.MouseGlider.com
    Come Glide with Us

Quote Originally Posted by MouseGlider View Post
    dollface,

I have FileZ and couldn't find the pdb files - but I found them thru the "Sounds" and was able to see where you can delete there if I ever needed too.

Thanks!
    using Filez, a ringer that you add will show in RAM as Ton- (in this case Ton-Old Time Phone), so look for it farther down in the list in with the "T's"
    Sprint Treo 755p (blue) with SanDisk 2GB miniSD card. some of my apps installed: TakephOne, DateBk6, 2Day, 4Cast, BellTime 1.0, Palm PDF, Pocket Tunes Deluxe, Kinoma 4, TCPMP, Webmessenger, Card Reader, Slingplayer Mobile, Mobipocket Reader, PS Memo, Virtual Piano, Resco Backup, Cleanup, Uninstall, Destaller, Virtual Piano, Favogo, Snap, Thesaurus, TryDA, Colorize, ChatterEmail, DBFixit, Icon Manager, Noah Pro Dictionary, zLauncher, FileZ, RNS Cuckoo Clock, 25 games.
    dollface,

I can only see it in the "Sounds" and can rename or delete from there - anyways I installed it and it works fine - in fact I renamed it to simply Old Phone - works great!

Thanks!
    www.MouseGlider.com
    Come Glide with Us