1.    #1  
    Does anyone know if you can use the Altec Lansing inMotion iMT1 Speaker System with the Treo 755p?
    Quote Originally Posted by Korendog View Post
    Does anyone know if you can use the Altec Lansing inMotion iMT1 Speaker System with the Treo 755p?
    Yes, works fine. To prevent any damage to your Treo 755p connector, you may want to attach a thin piece of cardboard or shim to the inMotions cradle where the 755p rests while docked because the 755p is thinner than the 650 was.
    Does anyone make an adapter to go from an iPod connecter to the Treo athena connector?

Sure would be nice as there are alot of speaker docking stations out there for the iPod.
    www.MouseGlider.com
    Come Glide with Us

Rock Solid and Stable - Sprint Centro and Treo 755p
    Quote Originally Posted by TopTongueBarry View Post
    Yes, works fine.
    On the strength of this comment, I bought one on ebay and it doesn't work fine. It charges my 755p but does not connect to its audio, so the speakers are useless.
    I bought four and they all work fine for both my 755p and Centro - charges, hotsyncs, plays audio, and works great both powered and unpowered via batteries.

make sure your button on the right hand side is set to music via the little music icon and that you have the vol control up on the Altec.
    Last edited by MouseGlider; 10/08/2008 at 11:47 AM.
    www.MouseGlider.com
    Come Glide with Us

Rock Solid and Stable - Sprint Centro and Treo 755p