Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Global Posts
    495 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark Squires View Post
    I'm currently using the new Class 6 32gb Panasonic...works great.
    32GB!?!?!?!? WHEN DID THOSE COME OUT!!???
    Aaron M. Fisher
    CEO of Sonicfish Consulting
    www.SonicfishConsulting.com

PDA/ Smartphones:
    Handspring Visor> Sony Clie SL10> Nokia N-Gage> Nokia 3300b> Treo 600> Treo 650> Treo 680> Nokia e71> Apple iPhone 3G> Palm Pre+
    Anybody else having issues with the weight of the new 16GB SD cards? Once I got mine loaded up with music and movies, my Treo is as heavy as a brick. Probably adds 25% to the device once fully loaded with files. No way I'm going to 32GB.
    Patrick Horne
    I just got an 8g SD for my Treo680, it worked for a few seconds showing its contents but eventually disappeared. To use it I had to lock the SD, I couldn't edit though the files I've saved in the SD via card reader transfer using the desktop. Any suggestions?
    The last time I used was a 4g SD and there was no problem at all.
    Global Posts
    21 Global Posts
    I am using 32 gb Kingston SDHC card. Works fine without any issues. I used to have 16 gb SDHC PAtriot card. It was working fine overall, except occasional disappearing after read/write.
    genevillareal, you probably got bad card. Try with another one or exchange your current (most good brands have lifetime or 3 year warranty).
    Cheers
    Quote Originally Posted by genevillareal View Post
    I just got an 8g SD for my Treo680, it worked for a few seconds showing its contents but eventually disappeared. To use it I had to lock the SD, I couldn't edit though the files I've saved in the SD via card reader transfer using the desktop. Any suggestions?
    The last time I used was a 4g SD and there was no problem at all.
    I was just going to post - I am experiencing the same thing for my 8gb Patriot (just got from Fry's) Considering exchanging that for a 16GB now that I see they work - however this does concern me.

Considering that I would like to do some writes to it (for apps like Call Rec)does anyone know a fix other then locking it?
    I have a Treo 680. Bought a Patriot 16GB class 6 SDHC. Every program only sees 4GB. Any ideas?
    Ok, figured it out. Here's how it works. The Treo only "sees" 4GB at a time. Put 1 GB on it, it says there it 3GB left. Put 6GB on it, it says there is 2GB left, etc.
    Hey that's so cool I got an 8gb sdhc card and it works great. I have 16 full movies loaded on the card and they play crystal clear. My charging port was not charging my phone with the AC charger but I found it will charge with my pc so I'm gonna eep my 680 and use my 650 as a back up.
    Quote Originally Posted by LiveFaith View Post
    Anybody else having issues with the weight of the new 16GB SD cards? Once I got mine loaded up with music and movies, my Treo is as heavy as a brick. Probably adds 25% to the device once fully loaded with files. No way I'm going to 32GB.
    The CARD adds 25% to the weight of the Treo???!!! And you think it weighs more with files on it??

Surely you're kidding. I'm using a 32gb card. The whole card has a negligible weight. I doubt I could tell about weight of the Treo with or without the card. The difference between a 32gb--if anything--is far less.
    If it doesn't have a slot for SDHC--I don't want it. Period.
    Quote Originally Posted by LambdaEnt View Post
    I have a Treo 680. Bought a Patriot 16GB class 6 SDHC. Every program only sees 4GB. Any ideas?
    I have the same card, it works fine.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12