1.    #1  
    I am looking for a program that can control my treo 755p from my PC

(view real time events and control using my mouse and keyboard)

which is the BEST software out there?

tia
    PDA Reach.

I use it all the time.
    ONE can be spelled as NEO.
    There is no spoon.
    MobilityWare's Tapsmart Keylink. See this discussion on another forum for a comparison of PDA Reach versus Keylink: http://mytreo.net/forum/index.php/to...html#msg447197
    Quote Originally Posted by ChristieC View Post
    MobilityWare's Tapsmart Keylink. See this discussion on another forum for a comparison of PDA Reach versus Keylink: http://mytreo.net/forum/index.php/to...html#msg447197

I use PdaReach
    If you found my post useful then please sign up for a Dropbox Account, I could use the extra 250mb of storage.

HOW TO: Zip/Unzip via Pre/Pixi using Terminal
    HOW TO: Modify DTMF audio (webOS 1.4.5 or earlier)
    Palm Pre wallpapers
    I use to use PDAReach. I now use KeyLink for the past year.

Try both of them and decide which one you like better.

I have used both and had reset issues with PDAReach and no reset issues with KeyLink. I like the PDAReach interface a bit better, the stability of KeyLink much better.

Ben
    Global Posts
    556 Global Posts
    I have used/own both. I ultimately went with PDAReach.

If memory serves, I bought PDAReach first because of the interface and I thought that the features set between it and KeyLink were close enough that the interface and looks made a difference. I bought KeyLink because, after using PDAReach for awhile it seemed awful unstable and it was driving me nuts! I am glad to say that, I believe with version 1.54, the method PDAReach uses to connect to the Palm device has been changed and is not solid as a rock.

Also, for what its worth, as I recall the real difference between the 2 (besides the looks) is simplicity versus customization. That is, PDAReach is not particularly customizable and KeyLink allows you to customize shortcuts, etc. until your heart's content.
    Regards, RoninKSB
  8.    #8  
    THANKS GUYS, trying out keylink now.

it does what I need...cool
    Tapsmart Keylink also works very well with both USB and Bluetooth. Ben
    Can these work over the internet?
    Quote Originally Posted by NickDG View Post
    Can these work over the internet?
    How do you mean over the internet?
    ONE can be spelled as NEO.
    There is no spoon.