1.    #1  
    Does anyone have problem with network time-sync after DST change?

I have two Treo680 (mine & my wife's) and my Treo680 is off by one-hour. It looks like it some issue with my SIM card since I change the SIM cards around it follows.

I'm trying work with my network provider (Rogers) and he's no use. ARGH!
    3Com PalmPilot Personal > Handspring Visor Deluxe > Palm Tungsten T > PalmOne Tungsten T5 > PalmOne Treo650

Current Device: Palm Treo 680 w/1.12 Cust1 ROM, 4GB SDHC, GlobalSAT GPS Receiver
    I never have Date&Time to auto set by Rogers or any network.

Turning that on lags the phone and drains more batt power.
    I have the same problem on Rogers in Atlantic Canada. When the phone first connects to Rogers, the time is briefly correct, then it sets back one hour.

I think the problem iw with the Treo because when I put the SIM card into a Motorola phone, the time is correct.
    Did you install the DST patch from a year ago?
  5.    #5  
    It's not related to DST patch. It works fine with my wife's SIM on her Treo680 or my Treo680. My SIM card just sets one hour off. I gave up with Rogers smartphone tech support. There is posting on HowardForum related to this.

http://www.howardforums.com/showthre...9#post10829229
    3Com PalmPilot Personal > Handspring Visor Deluxe > Palm Tungsten T > PalmOne Tungsten T5 > PalmOne Treo650

Current Device: Palm Treo 680 w/1.12 Cust1 ROM, 4GB SDHC, GlobalSAT GPS Receiver